SB140 Ordered

PB Forum :: Yeti
SB140 Ordered
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 9, 2020 at 18:37 Quote
Well...
I pulled the trigger on an SB140 frame today in Storm Gray. I will be running a Lyrik Ultimate and Santa Cruz Reserve wheels with GX drivetrain. I can't wait to get it built up. I should have everything to finish the build by the end of next week. Very excited to have such a sick 27.5 bike. I will post pics and probably document the build a bit.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 12:46 Quote
Just did the same, give an update on how it rides with the Lyrik. Since I haven't been all that impressed with the Fox 36 I'm looking at swapping for a Rockshox

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 10:45 Quote
Rokcore wrote:
Just did the same, give an update on how it rides with the Lyrik. Since I haven't been all that impressed with the Fox 36 I'm looking at swapping for a Rockshox

I am running the Lyric ultimate on my Yeti sb130.
I really like it , its incredibly tunable and smooth. There is virtually the least stiction fork I have yet to experience. I am running three tokens to get the progressiveness to where I like it. I ride flow trails to tech and some jump lines. I worked it in Moab down through Sedona a week ago on a trip and handled terrain that like a champ.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009694
Mobile Version of Website