Question on trailforks app

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Question on trailforks app
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 19, 2020 at 11:02 Quote
Hello,
As i am new to Trailforks app, I would like your help. I find different trails at my region on Trailforks app that I would like to ride them. However, i do not have a Garmin or other biking GPS. I only have my smartphone. Is it possible to follow the traila, not just navigate to the starting point, with the ease of mobile phone?

Posted: Dec 24, 2020 at 16:22 Quote
Nikos94 wrote:
Hello,
As i am new to Trailforks app, I would like your help. I find different trails at my region on Trailforks app that I would like to ride them. However, i do not have a Garmin or other biking GPS. I only have my smartphone. Is it possible to follow the traila, not just navigate to the starting point, with the ease of mobile phone?
yes, of course, just make sure your phone's GPS/location is turned on and you can follow the trails.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 at 11:11 Quote
The app does not do turn by turn directions, but you can visually follow the trail. It is best to record your ride to do this, so the GPS location is always updating and you can see a line of where you've come from.

You can also enable compass mode and even goto settings and toggle to always keep the screen on and mount your phone to the handlebars.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005303
Mobile Version of Website