100 (or more) days of biking in 2021!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of biking in 2021!
O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
103 - air rec center

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 13:26 Quote
DeoreDX wrote:
Just hit 104 according to Strava. First time I've hit the 100 club since the 90s.
Acethedog wrote:
Hit my goal...currently at 104
Congratulations DeoreDX and Acethedog!

Riding season is over for me, it's now been over a week since the last ride here Frown .

My last ride was 37 km in length on a very nice day for weather and it included a mix of challenging singletrack dirt trails as well as doubletrack, gravel and a bit of pavement. As mentioned a few weeks back, I finally managed to hit my main long term goal of 2000 km on the MTB over a single riding year/season Big Grin .

The final 2021 MTB tally was 82 rides and 2184 km total (all recreational, no commuting), which comes to an avg of ~27 km/ride. The longest MTB trip was 65 km. And all these measurements are my best ever, with many far exceeding what I'd previously accomplished on the MTB over the last 25 years or so. Cheers. Good luck to everyone still aiming for 100 or more rides this year!

My end of season resting heart rate is currently ~45 bpm Salute Salute .

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 4:00 Quote
kwtoxman wrote:
DeoreDX wrote:
Just hit 104 according to Strava. First time I've hit the 100 club since the 90s.
Acethedog wrote:
Hit my goal...currently at 104
Congratulations DeoreDX and Acethedog!

Riding season is over for me, it's now been over a week since the last ride here Frown .

My last ride was 37 km in length on a very nice day for weather and it included a mix of challenging singletrack dirt trails as well as doubletrack, gravel and a bit of pavement. As mentioned a few weeks back, I finally managed to hit my main long term goal of 2000 km on the MTB over a single riding year/season Big Grin .

The final 2021 tally was 82 rides and 2184 km total (all recreational, no commuting), which comes to an avg of ~27 km/ride. The longest MTB trip was 65 km. And all these measurements are my best ever, with many far exceeding what I'd previously accomplished on the MTB over the last 25 years or so. Cheers. Good luck to everyone still aiming for 100 or more rides this year!

My end of season resting heart rate is currently ~45 bpm Salute Salute .

Salute sounds like a great season for you ! congrats...!!

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 15:41 Quote
165 - kamloops
Absolutely perfect day here with amazing trail conditions. Love this town!

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 16:19 Quote
222- built and rode a new massive berm on the jumpline

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 21:44 Quote
267 - New bike day! My 2022 Tallboy (that was expected to arrive in June) finally arrived. Took it on a nice pedally ride around Westwood with a couple of fun downhill sections for its inaugural ride. Stoked!

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 21:59 Quote
79: back on the bike tonight - Shoulda and Side Trax laps. The second climb up the road kicked my ass tonight, but the descent on Side Trax went pretty well (besides getting lost and going up That to the junction with Meaty - it was dark and the ride through on Side Trax at That is not obvious by bike lights).

No issues with my finger on the bike, still need to be careful during day to day as any heavy loads stretches the skin and hurts quite a bit still. Stitches were taken out on Tuesday.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 3:12 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
267 - New bike day! My 2022 Tallboy (that was expected to arrive in June) finally arrived. Took it on a nice pedally ride around Westwood with a couple of fun downhill sections for its inaugural ride. Stoked!

Sweet! I've always been eyeing the Tallboy. Let us know how she rides.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 6:03 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:

nice,...! enjoy man.

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 16:54 Quote
166 - cold and wet lap in Kamloops.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 17:25 Quote
223- VERY wet and slippery run down a slabby trail. Not Granite so there wasn't much grip to be had.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 18:43 Quote
221- Really wet street ride. Wanted to send this dialled roof drop, but slipped off the fence on my way up. lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011686
Mobile Version of Website