100 (or more) days of biking in 2021!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of biking in 2021!
O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2021 at 20:33 Quote
286 - Work commute, then some Westwood laps on the new tallboy. Still playing around with the bikes setup still, but it was starting to feel really good tonight!

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 5:07 Quote
p-m-z wrote:
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
p-m-z wrote:
239- Manuals with da boys

No cop issues I hope

Naw, the cops around here are super relaxed with us messing around on the streets. Cop Cop

That's good, the cops around here are... less than tolerant with my tomfoolery. I mean to be fair I shouldn't trespass to ride a spot.

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 7:50 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
p-m-z wrote:
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:

No cop issues I hope

Naw, the cops around here are super relaxed with us messing around on the streets. Cop Cop

That's good, the cops around here are... less than tolerant with my tomfoolery. I mean to be fair I shouldn't trespass to ride a spot.

That sucks. I know a few cops that are 100% cool with my and my buddy's illegal jump spot in town which is great cause one old lady called the cops on us because we were in there, and they showed up and helped us dig a lil bit.

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 10:05 Quote
p-m-z wrote:
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
p-m-z wrote:

That sucks. I know a few cops that are 100% cool with my and my buddy's illegal jump spot in town which is great cause one old lady called the cops on us because we were in there, and they showed up and helped us dig a lil bit.

I got busted for doing wheelies on a main road and got my jump spot shut down. Frown

232- Drunken Monkey dirt park laps

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 20:59 Quote
240- Best dirt of the year Big Grin

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 6:36 Quote
94: night fat bike ride - lap of ranger with a down and up on snakes, very nice packed line for the big tires

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 7:50 Quote
95: morning commute, some of my gear was still damp from last night's ride and I forgot to put my boots on before I left the house so got parked and realized I'm riding in my Keen sandals! Good thing its a nice day today.

edit: ugh, another 50km/h+ headwind return trip tonight

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 9:32 Quote
233- Carter Road with the family. Happy Thanksgiving!

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2021 at 6:36 Quote
287 - Commute to work. After work pedal to the bike shop to pick up some parts, then took some singletrack home...only to have my only headlamp randomly die on my half way through the trail. Worked heavily on my night vision and took my time getting out and the rest of the way home. From now on I ride with a spare headlamp on my commutes lol

288 - Work commute in the heavy wind and rain.

Posted: Nov 26, 2021 at 11:41 Quote
234- More road rash from trying 360s

Posted: Nov 26, 2021 at 17:42 Quote
242- Early morning jumps

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2021 at 19:57 Quote
289 - Possibly last day without rain for a while with out atmospheric rivers soaking up the joint. Hopped on the new Tallboy again and did a solid 15 km after work (and commute) ride. Managed two KOM's in the dark, feeling really good on that bike.

Posted: Nov 27, 2021 at 18:22 Quote
235- Finally cleared the big doubles on my enduro bike! Only a year and half in the making lol

Posted: Nov 27, 2021 at 19:18 Quote
243- Wet Dry Hill lap

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.065099
Mobile Version of Website