100 (or more) days of biking in 2021!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of biking in 2021!
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 6:36 Quote
very true gnar....but not so fast, lol...

two mile walk yesterday netted me a high-speed trip to the ground on sheer ice crossing a road about halfway through. I have large knot on left knee now and bruise on the inside of my right thumb (wtf...!?!?!?) This compliments rather nicely the 3" diameter eggplant-purple bruise on the inside of my thigh from our Hampton Hills adventures last weekend...

So....ride #13 - fatbike ride last night...!

totally stoked. shit day at work but it was sunny and upper-30's. Made it about 500 yards from the house since snow was no longer snow. It was 6 inches of pure slush that fooled you into thinking it was snow Confused

walk of shame back home...pushing said fatbike... Rolleyes

ride counter reset to 12 Cry

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 10:30 Quote
ok....

13 - road ride today during lunch hour.... Man that old steel Allez rides soooo good. No wonder I put so many miles on it. Wheels still true and I haven't touched them since the 80's...

first ride after replacing my Regina Extra CX chain that has roughly 60K miles on it with a spare Sram 9spd chain someone gave me....which left me with a chain jumping on the smallest cogs on the cassette...

Ran and shifted fine on workstand, but I had doubts the chain would work in the real world under load but I tried it...oh well....old Regina going back on....

hills with headwinds....I musta forgot how much fun that was Rolleyes

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 11:50 Quote
14 - Downhill/Jump trail

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 11:57 Quote
39- more runs at the bike park

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 21:10 Quote
17: Fatbike night ride - Flo & Shoulda, tough riding, 4-6" of fresh snow over grooved trail underneath made for tri-podding 3/4s of the downhill sections. Never thought Flo was that flat, but with out being able to carry speed on those sections it was quite a bit of work.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:00 Quote
40- learned crank flips and big extension no- footers

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:04 Quote
47- Took a few days' break from riding since my dad went to the hospital. Returned with a rather dull street ride. Literally sessioned a sidewalk in front of a vacant gas station. lol

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:07 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
47- Took a few days' break from riding since my dad went to the hospital. Returned with a rather dull street ride. Literally sessioned a sidewalk in front of a vacant gas station. lol

Sorry to hear that, and hope he's alright. Have fun out there!

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:12 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:

oh dude....hope he's doing ok. thoughts and prayers are with ya bruh...

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 0:28 Quote
16 - Bonked as i forgot my food.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 4:59 Quote
two mile hike again this morning. hope to get out and ride later. 20F and sunny right now... Confused

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 9:16 Quote
You guys are on it! Been digging and riding a bit but there’s been a gap in the photographing department so I haven’t been posting.

Or maybe I ran out of fingers to count and too embarrassing to ask what number comes next lol

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 9:25 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
You guys are on it! Been digging and riding a bit but there’s been a gap in the photographing department so I haven’t been posting.

Or maybe I ran out of fingers to count and too embarrassing to ask what number comes next lol

6 comes after 5 Jake...

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 9:44 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
mysticmountainadventures wrote:

6 comes after 5 Jake...

i'm sure i coulda figured it out if you gave me more time Redface

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006442
Mobile Version of Website