Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 5, 2021 at 8:57 Quote
I'm graduating and need an upgrade. There's a very narrow time frame where I have enough money to buy a bike and I'm not moved out.

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2021 at 11:26 Quote
Last year they dropped on 09.01.2020 in Germany.

But idk when it will happen this year.

Posted: Jan 5, 2021 at 12:15 Quote
Are the 2020 models coming back in stock? I'm eager to order one but it has been out of stock for weeks now Frown

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 11:51 Quote
Also wondering this. I’m ready to pull the trigger.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 12:02 Quote
I don't think the 2020 models will be back in stock but I know the Capra is supposedly going to be released around the end of January.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 12:58 Quote
Any word on the Jeffsys?

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 1:18 Quote
YT EU have got some 2020 Capra listed as due instock or shipped from dates of 20th Jan until early March. Also someone put up an email message from Pushys who are YT Auz distributor that they expected 2021 Capra in February.

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 3:27 Quote
when they release the new stock, they usually also release returned bikes on the outlet. thats how youll get 2020 jeffsy...if there are any. you might even get 100 quid off.
however they had outlet bikes in middle of last year which i was surprised by... so who knows if there will be more.

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 4:50 Quote
So I am guessing the 2021 Jeffsy won’t come until the middle/late this year?

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 5:04 Quote
they might announce the model mid to end jan but thats not to say they can get parts and assemble. look at canyon spectral. the 8 is avail to ship in feb but the 9 cant get out till next batch in may...

who knows what will happen... i certainly dont

have fun

Posted: Jan 8, 2021 at 6:29 Quote
Email response from YT (regarding Jeffsy) today:

"I'd love to give you a hint about the release date but at this point even I don't know it yet. I can just assume that a release within the next 1-2 weeks is not very likely, it's rather going to be February. Also at the moment I can't say how long it will take to ship the bike once it's launched. Brexit and the delivery stop for bulky goods around Christmas didn't make things easier."

Posted: Jan 8, 2021 at 11:39 Quote
Anyone know if a new Decoy is coming with an EP8 soon?

Posted: Jan 8, 2021 at 19:06 Quote
clarky999 wrote:
Email response from YT (regarding Jeffsy) today:

"I'd love to give you a hint about the release date but at this point even I don't know it yet. I can just assume that a release within the next 1-2 weeks is not very likely, it's rather going to be February. Also at the moment I can't say how long it will take to ship the bike once it's launched. Brexit and the delivery stop for bulky goods around Christmas didn't make things easier."

Tasty response. Guess I'll keep holding out.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 0:57 Quote
Any words on, if new IZZO is coming as well? As the others said, I am also ready to pull the trigger :-)

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 6:09 Quote
The Izzo wont get an update as It was launched recently so there will probably only be new colors.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020029
Mobile Version of Website