Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?
Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 9:21 Quote
I ordered a Capra Pro AL in the first minutes it was released (shipping date late April) and still got no information ..

Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 3:04 Quote
clarky999 wrote:
FYI, I ordered a Capra Pro AL when they were released in March (shipping date quoted as 22 April), and just got the email that it's left YT's warehouse and is on the way to me... Hopefully not an April Fools joke Wink

Z34Nismo wrote:
I ordered a Capra Pro AL in the first minutes it was released (shipping date late April) and still got no information ..

Just got another identical shipping notification, so I guess it didn't actually get out of the warehouse before the Easter weekend. Did you hear anything about yours yet?

The invoice they sent shortly after the first notice was also only for the bike box and pedals... Maybe April Fools after all haha.

Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 10:58 Quote
My guess as to the reason for delays is that they are having trouble sourcing components

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 1:46 Quote
jefathome wrote:
My guess as to the reason for delays is that they are having trouble sourcing components

At the moment it seems to be ahead of schedule, not delayed!

Posted: Apr 9, 2021 at 3:02 Quote
I ordered a yt base 27.5 when they first released it. I got mine maybe a week and a half ago. It’s pretty sweet

Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 0:42 Quote
Arrived 10 days before it was even supposed to ship, good work YT!

Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 9:08 Quote
clarky999 wrote:

Mine'll be here Thursday. Also about a week before it was even supposed to ship out.

Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 11:03 Quote
clarky999 wrote:

My Silver Jeffsy arrives Thursday as well. Are the rims already taped to run tubeless?

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 6:31 Quote
Anybody know when tues pro race will be out??

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 0:20 Quote
Anyone know when the yt shred restock?

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 11:41 Quote
Never because the Shred was a uncgd Edition an uncgd models are Limitded Editions and will be never available again

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 12:51 Quote
maxxxx-mtb wrote:
Never because the Shred was a uncgd Edition an uncgd models are Limitded Editions and will be never available again

ah, that’s unfortunate

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 12:51 Quote
does anyone know if you get an exact date when you bike arrives?

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
No exact date, but you can follow the tracking number, usually pretty accurate (at least in 12 hours interval). From the point the shipping company picks up the goods, everything depends on their logistic chain.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 9:24 Quote
agrof wrote:
No exact date, but you can follow the tracking number, usually pretty accurate (at least in 12 hours interval). From the point the shipping company picks up the goods, everything depends on their logistic chain.
ok cheers mate

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005954
Mobile Version of Website