Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?
Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 13:04 Quote
Gave up on waiting for a Decoy... got a Trek Rail 9.7 instead. Not disappointed at all with my decision Big Grin

Posted: Apr 23, 2021 at 13:03 Quote
hopperdirtbag wrote:
Gave up on waiting for a Decoy... got a Trek Rail 9.7 instead. Not disappointed at all with my decision Big Grin

I'm about to give up also.. really wanting a Decoy.

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 10:42 Quote
I need a XXL, Decoy is the only practical option, the new Levo and the SC Bullit/Heckler are still too pricey.

I’m gonna keep waiting I guess.

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 11:13 Quote
Jeffh555 wrote:
I need a XXL, Decoy is the only practical option, the new Levo and the SC Bullit/Heckler are still too pricey.

Be sure to check out the size charts/measurements... YT's XXL typically isn't bigger than other manufacturers XL. YT just has more granular sizes but I don't think they get any "bigger".

I'm 6'5"/210 lbs and both Yeti and Trek XL fit me perfectly.

Agreed that the Levo and the SC Bullit and Heckler are too pricy... check out that Trek Rail 9.7 or 9.8 (or even the 7!) It's a badass Enduro bike.

I rode it and the Levo in the same day, and IMO the Trek blew the Levo away for both climbs and gnarly downs. The Bosch motor definitely dusted the Brose both in power and engagement. The Trek Rail is more similar to the Decoy and SC Bullit (Enduro) whereas the Levo is more similar to the SC Heckler (Trail).

I was bummed to miss out on the Fox Factory and Carbon wheels of the top of the line Decoy at the same price, but stoked to have a bike now vs. waiting. Plus I can always sell the Trek easily and pickup the YT if I really want.

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 21:13 Quote
hopperdirtbag wrote:
Jeffh555 wrote:

Be sure to check out the size charts/measurements... YT's XXL typically isn't bigger than other manufacturers XL. YT just has more granular sizes but I don't think they get any "bigger".

I'm 6'5"/210 lbs and both Yeti and Trek XL fit me perfectly.

Damn it, you're right. I'm 6'7"/240lb. The XL Rail is about the same as an XL Decoy. I pedaled a XL Rail 9.8 around the parking lot a few months ago, wanting it to fit and it just doesn't. I didn't actually look at it's numbers.

SC XXL is actually bigger. The latest generation on Levos is available in a S6, which is also bigger than anyone's XL.

Sorry for the Clydesdale digression everyone.

Posted: Apr 27, 2021 at 8:30 Quote
Jeffh555 wrote:
Damn it, you're right. I'm 6'7"/240lb. The XL Rail is about the same as an XL Decoy. I pedaled a XL Rail 9.8 around the parking lot a few months ago, wanting it to fit and it just doesn't. I didn't actually look at it's numbers.

SC XXL is actually bigger. The latest generation on Levos is available in a S6, which is also bigger than anyone's XL.

Sorry for the Clydesdale digression everyone.

Oh wow - didn't realize SC even made XXLs! $9799 for the S build is just insanity though, and the R build comes with the old motor.

Haven't dug into the new Specialized sizing but it's kinda cool that they're just doing it by measurements now rather than assigning a size label.

You're probably like me and have a hard time finding a helmet to fit too then!

ok back to moaning about YT release dates :-)

Posted: Apr 30, 2021 at 21:19 Quote
Plz tues pro race 29. Im going to cry i want it so bad!!

But i think the yt mob pro racers already ride the new bikes if im right. If so, then it shouldnt take long for the new ones to be available. Right?

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 16:18 Quote
Anybody know when the Jeffsy 29 Core 3 will be back in stock? Looking at that sick assault green one makes my mouth water uncontrollably. I don't FB or Instagram and according to their website that seems to be the only way to get in contact. Currently there's some Core 4's in red in my size, but those are a bit out of my price range at the moment and I long for that green. Thanks

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 14:04 Quote
Someone at vital commented that saw the new model on the trails, and the new Capra “has the connection between the downtube and seattube beneath the shock like the previous model. But asymetrical (just on the drivetrain side) so there is space for a waterbottle”

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 18:11 Quote
Nevermind, found their contact info and got a reply back the next morning.

USA Service Desk service-usa@yt-industries.com>
to me

Good morning,

Thanks for reaching out us!

We will be receiving more JEFFSY Core 3 builds continuously throughout the year, though at this time I don't know when the next shipment will be coming in.

I recommend signing up for our newsletter and periodically checking the website for more inventory.

Cheers,
Erik

Me:
Sure appreciate the quick response. Already subscribed and debit card in hand ready to go. Thanks!

USA Service Desk
1:49 PM (4 hours ago)
to me

Great! Hopefully we can get you on a JEFFSY soon!

Cheers,
Erik

That's pretty quick turnaround after hearing so many horror stories about warranty claims taking forever and communication gaps being so lengthy. Maybe they've mended their ways. One can only hope. Now the long, or short wait to order a bike begins.

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 13:59 Quote
[Quote=

We will be receiving more JEFFSY Core 3 builds continuously throughout the year, though at this time I don't know when the next shipment will be coming in.[/Quote]

That's what they've been saying since they sold out in February.

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 15:59 Quote
Well, they had options to buy the Core 4 black in my size XL the other day, but they're already out of stock. The only thing currently available is the Core 4 red in XL, XXL and I see they just got size L back in stock after being out.

Here's hoping some more start trickling in soon. I'm ready to pull the trigger, either YT or something else will be in my sights, be it a nice used Ibis, Pivot, Yeti or Santa Cruz. Will post up if I hear anything.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010994
Mobile Version of Website