Raaw bike shipping time

PB Forum :: Other
Raaw bike shipping time
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 15:40 Quote
I ordered a raaw Madonna in November of 2020 shipping to the USA... it still shows as being in Germany in January. Anyone else experiencing delays? And if you’ve got it how long did it take?

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 10:44 Quote
I havent order yet but they email me and said it the next shipment won't be until June.

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 17:39 Quote
Thanks! Mine is already in the mail... going on 3mo the waiting for it to go from Germany to the US.

Posted: Apr 25, 2021 at 9:51 Quote
Sorry to be a gravedigger, but...
Ordered a frame from Raaw, they shipped right away, got to LA (customs) within less than 48 hours.

*****Make sure that you gave Raaw and DHL your SS#! I cannot remember if Raaw asked or not, but if they did I probably did not give it because I did not understand they consequences. My frame sat in LA for about a week, THEN DHL contacts me and tells me they need my SS# for customs to process the import and notify me that I will be charged for daily storage. I gave it to them within hours of then requesting it. Frame sat several more days before being processed. I get an extra $188 storage fee on top of the import tax. They threatened to return frame to Raaw if I did not pay within a few days. No recourse. Just a co€k meat sandwich I had to eat...dry.

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 15:15 Quote
My very recent RAAW order shipped within a week. Breezed through customs on 2 days. NO NEED FOR SSN or whatever the heck the above poster dealt with. That was my biggest concern after placing the order and reading this post. Nobody ever asked for my social, and I wouldn’t have given it. That’s horrible advice.

Bike has since been built, ridden, and loved. Would absolutely recommend RAAW of their bikes are of interest. I would say, they are subtly fancy. No big obnoxious (Intense) branding. No ludicrous neon colors. Understated styling that shows real craftsmanship, and a bomber construction. Oh, bonus for the awesome seals on both sides of every pivot point.

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 15:27 Quote
Thanks! @initforthedonuts I’ve had the bike for over a year and love it. What really shocked you run?

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 15:48 Quote
Float X2. Simple, known entity, with service readily available essentially.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006192
Mobile Version of Website