More domestic attacks on the US government seem likely from psychotic and delusional conspiracy believing Trump supporters

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
More domestic attacks on the US government seem likely from psychotic and delusional conspiracy believing Trump supporters
Posted: Jul 17, 2021 at 10:16 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:

Glad you’re able to comprehend a child’s author.

thanks for sharing, how glad you are..

It does not matter to me but I do not mind.

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2021 at 10:33 Quote
iffy wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:

Ha ha ha ha your come backs are so weak. I’ve killed you off more than a WOD dance battle!! Keep trying though I love the practice.

Posted: Jul 17, 2021 at 10:42 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
iffy wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:

Ha ha ha ha your come backs are so weak. I’ve killed you off more than a WOD dance battle!! Keep trying though I love the practice.

I think the the majority of people watching you continue to make an ass of yourself would have a different opinion. lol

Posted: Jul 17, 2021 at 10:45 Quote
BTW

Hows that list of innocent tooled up rioters in body armour that stormed the capitol building who vandalised and stole shit while posting pics and videos of themselves doing it and searching the building for someone to try and kill coming along?

must be quite quite long judging by how long it is taking you to post it.

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2021 at 11:02 Quote
iffy wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
iffy wrote:

I think the the majority of people watching you continue to make an ass of yourself would have a different opinion. lol

That’s your problem is you care what everybody else thinks. So keep being the fake actor you are. I live in reality you’re still stuck in Candyland.

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2021 at 11:03 Quote
iffy wrote:
BTW

Hows that list of innocent tooled up rioters in body armour that stormed the capitol building who vandalised and stole shit while posting pics and videos of themselves doing it and searching the building for someone to try and kill coming along?

Still no one has been charged with insurrection and never will be. So the title to 99% of all news reports is fake just like stiffy the iffy who’s a*shole is jiffy..

Posted: Jul 17, 2021 at 11:38 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
iffy wrote:
BTW

Still no one has been charged with insurrection and never will be. So the title to 99% of all news reports is fake just like stiffy the iffy who’s a*shole is jiffy..

your "poetry" is really quite appaling, even considering you are the product of an alcohol fueled pregnancy and have subjected yourself to a lifetime of cheap street drugs, you can do better if you try a bit harder.

yeah, this list you keep talking about, of the charges and the judgement ,that you are unable to provide....

I am sure there are no parking violations in the list either but what does that prove?

Posted: Jul 19, 2021 at 22:16 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
iffy wrote:
BTW

Not surprising that a Trump supporter would be so utterly stupid and uninformed. Hundreds have been charged, and the first Trump Terrorist insurrectionist was actually sentence today!

Hoo Rah!

US Capitol riots: Paul Hodgkins first to be jailed following pro-Trump insurrection
Paul Allard Hodgkins, 38, apologises and said he was ashamed of his actions on 6 January.
Monday 19 July 2021 20:56, UK

Paul Allard Hodgkins on the floor of the US Senate on 6 January (US Capitol Police via AP)
Image:
Paul Allard Hodgkins on the floor of the US Senate on 6 January (US Capitol Police via AP)
A man who breached the US Senate chamber carrying a Trump campaign flag has been sentenced to eight months in prison.

Paul Allard Hodgkins is the first among hundreds of alleged rioters facing criminal charges over the Capitol insurrection to be jailed.

The 38-year-old has apologised and said he was ashamed of his actions on 6 January.

Speaking from a prepared text, he described being caught up in the euphoria as he walked down Washington's most famous avenue, then followed a crowd of hundreds up Capitol Hill and into the Capitol building.

"If I had any idea that the protest... would escalate (the way) it did... I would never have ventured farther than the sidewalk of Pennsylvania Avenue," he told the judge.
L

The FBI has identified more than 400 suspects over the riots at the US Capitol
Image:
The FBI has identified hundreds of suspects over the riots at the US Capitol
He added: "This was a foolish decision on my part."

Prosecutors had asked for Hodgkins to serve 18 months behind bars, saying in a recent filing that he, "like each rioter, contributed to the collective threat to democracy" by forcing politicians to temporarily abandon their certification of Joe Biden's 2020 election victory over President Donald Trump and to scramble for shelter from incoming mobs.

More on Us Capitol Riots
US Capitol riots: Workers remove last of security fence six months on from insurrection
US Capitol riots: Senate report reveals 'intelligence and security failures'
US House backs commission on deadly Capitol siege - but it's uncertain it will pass Senate
US Capitol riots: Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes day after insurrection, medical examiner rules
White supremacist groups 'most likely to carry out mass-casualty attacks' in US
US police uncover 'possible plot' by militia group to breach Capitol on Thursday
His sentencing could set the bar for punishments of hundreds of other defendants as they decide whether to accept plea deals or go to trial.

He and others are accused of serious crimes but were not indicted, as some others were, for roles in larger conspiracies.

Under an agreement with prosecutors, Hodgkins, who is from Florida, pleaded guilty last month to one count of obstructing an official proceeding, which carries a maximum 20-year prison sentence.

In exchange, prosecutors agreed to drop lesser charges, including entering a restricted building and disorderly conduct.

His lawyer argued that Hodgkins' actions were not markedly different from those of Anna Morgan Lloyd, other than Hodgkins stepping onto the Senate floor.

The 49-year-old from Indiana was the first of roughly 500 arrested to be sentenced.

She pleaded guilty to misdemeanour disorderly conduct and last month was sentenced to three years of probation

Posted: Aug 14, 2021 at 23:10 Quote
Just your typical Trump supporter. Actually reminds of badboyleroybrown with the belly fat, hatred of women, and miserable depressed personality:

Suspected U.K. Mass Shooter Said He Was American, Trump-Supporting Virgin
‘I’M THE TERMINATOR’
Jamie Ross
News Correspondent
Updated Aug. 13, 2021 2:53PM ET Published Aug. 13, 2021 4:33AM ET

The man suspected of killing five people before turning the gun on himself in a mass shooting in England on Thursday night was an incel Trump supporter who posted about “devil worshipers” in government.

The suspected shooter has been named by police as Jake Davison, a 22-year-old who is reported to have worked in construction. In a six-minute rampage, Davison killed his mom, Maxine Davison, a 3-year-old girl named Sophie Martyn, the girl’s father, Lee Martyn, as well as two bystanders, Stephen Washington and Kate Shepherd.

Davison’s mother disapproved of her son’s misogynistic views, and the two clashed frequently, an acquaintance told The Telegraph. Davison also “beat up his father a couple of months ago,” according to another source. Davison urgently needed mental health treatment but wasn’t able to get help in time, a family friend reportedly wrote on Facebook.

“The NHS basically said they are short staffed and that was it,” the friend wrote. “The family even asked the police to come out to see him… they didn’t do a welfare check. And now six people are dead.”

Before the shooting, Davison expressed his admiration for Donald Trump on Facebook and posted multiple self-pitying YouTube videos in which he identified himself as part of the incel community. On his Facebook page, Davison claimed to be from Arizona, but his distinctive accent is typical of people from the southwest of England.

In one post from 2018, Davison shared a Trump quote and, when his friends ridiculed him in the comments, the suspect hit back: “You may not agree with his political views (I do) but he is different from the scum like Hillary or the people running our country like the neo-con sellout that is [then-British Prime Minister] Theresa May.”

Elsewhere in the comments, Davison wrote about conspiracy theories that sound similar to those pushed by QAnon believers. He wrote, “Scepticism of government is key and everyone should be ready and prepared for anything bad that could happen. I am aware much of the government is deeply flawed there are many paedophiles and even reported devil worshipers people that sell us out to foreign countries.”

Davison’s Facebook likes suggest he was obsessed with conservative U.S. politics. He followed the pages of Trump, all of his children, and several Trump businesses, as well as pages for the NRA, Fox News, Breitbart, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, and one called “Ted Nugent for President.” In one comment, he said it was his dream to move to the States.

In disturbing YouTube videos posted just weeks before the shooting, Davison appears to be deeply unhappy about his life. Under the username “Professor Waffle,” he refers to people like him as “blackpillers,” incels who believe unattractive men will never be romantically successful regardless of how much effort they put into how they look. In one comment under his video, he wrote that he’d been “consuming the blackpill overdose.”

In one video, he grabs his belly fat and bemoans his lack of motivation to get fit, complains about women being “simple-minded,” and justifies sexual assault by saying women ignore “average men and below average.”

“When you’ve worked so f*cking hard... and you see other f*ckers that work nowhere near as hard as you, then you wake up and look at the wall and think ‘Nothing’s changed,’” he whines in one clip. “I’m still in the same position, same period in life, still a f*cking this, that, virgin, fat, ugly, whatever you want to call it. What’s changed? Nothing.”

Another video sees Davison spending 14 minutes complaining that he missed out on experiencing teenage love because of his weight, and saying that he has no desire to get a relationship with an adult woman.

“Let’s say I get with a woman my age,” he says. “She’s had a million relationships. Likely been destroyed and broken and torn apart by a f*cking chad. She’s probably completely incapable of loving anyone like she did when she was 16, 17, 15, when she first got with that f*cking chad.”

At the end of his final video posted before the shooting, Davison compares himself to The Terminator, telling viewers: “I know it’s a movie, but I like to think sometimes that I’m The Terminator. Despite reaching almost total system failure, he keeps trying to accomplish his mission.”

A spokesperson for YouTube confirmed that Davison’s channel was removed from its site Friday morning and said in a statement: “Our hearts go out to those affected by this terrible incident. We have strict policies to ensure our platform is not used to incite violence.”

In a Friday morning press conference, police refused to comment on Davison’s social media posts and said that they have not determined a motive for the shooting. Officers did confirm that Davison was a licensed gun owner and said witnesses saw him wielding a “pump-action shotgun.”

Chief constable Shaun Sawyer told reporters that multiple witnesses saw Sophie Martyn, 3, and her father being shot dead on the street, calling that specific part of the shooting spree a “truly shocking event.”

Britain has had some of the strictest gun laws in the world since the Dunblane massacre in 1996, when a gunman murdered 16 children and a teacher inside a Scottish primary school. Would-be gun owners must go through several stages of police checks before they can obtain a license, which then has to be renewed for approval every five years.

Britain hasn’t seen a mass shooting on the scale of what happened in Plymouth since 2010, when 52-year-old taxi driver Derrick Bird went on a rampage that saw him shoot 12 people dead in west Cumbria.

Safi Hilton, one of Davison’s Facebook friends, posted a tribute to the victims of the Plymouth shooting, writing: “In a world where you can be anything, be kind. Thoughts are with the families, friends and also witnesses of this incident tonight. Remember to reach out and talk.”

The Trump era was crazy, but wait ’til you hear what the right has planned next. Subscribe to Fever Dreams on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Acast to keep up with the conspiracy-mongers, MAGA acolytes, and straight-up grifters. Hosted by Asawin Suebsaeng and Will Sommer.

Posted: Aug 15, 2021 at 1:17 Quote
Thank god in this country our constitution isn’t in writing and things like the 2nd amendment can’t been used and abused by gun people to convince you into needing one/two or more .
Just imagine how much worse this could have been if this lunatic had had a AR 15 or similar , or the people walking the streets pulling out pistols to defend themselves , then the armed police turn up not knowing who’s attacking or defending and it all escalates into a right mess (to put it mildly) !
Then throw in a governing system where a douche like trump can be elected to be your leader (still sounds funny saying that) and there you have the perfect recipe for utter carnage !

Luckily in the Uk these terrible actions are very rare and I think 99.9% of the people living here are glad of the strict gun laws !

Posted: Aug 15, 2021 at 1:42 Quote
More women and children die in RTA's every. single. day.

socially acceptable.

Posted: Aug 15, 2021 at 2:10 Quote
We all know Americans can’t drive but the number ain’t that far apart !

Posted: Aug 15, 2021 at 10:43 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:

Hey! Wink Wink I can drive...

Posted: Aug 15, 2021 at 13:16 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:

Hey! Wink Wink I can drive...
There’s always the a few that break the mould Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011532
Mobile Version of Website