Best/Recommended Dropper Lever

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Best/Recommended Dropper Lever
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 13:33 Quote
Looking to swap out my stock dropper lever that came on my Stumpy Evo. This plastic specialized one is digging into my thumb and is a problem. Anyone got a must-get lever out there?

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 4:14 Quote
Wolf tooth light action lever is really nice.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 6:31 Quote
pnw loam lever is a good option. run one for 18 months and had 0 issues

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 17:07 Quote
I’ll second the PNW loam, I love mine! No experience with the wolf tooth though.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 20:09 Quote
I've been using the pnw loam lever with great results. I also hear great things about wolftooth's offerings as well.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 20:43 Quote
WolfTooth ReMote. The best...so far.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 6:10 Quote
Pauls dropper level best on the market, its like 99 bucks, blows everything else away

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 17:20 Quote
I have a oneup remote it works great and is cheaper than one or wolftooth

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 17:59 Quote
coop08 wrote:
Looking to swap out my stock dropper lever that came on my Stumpy Evo. This plastic specialized one is digging into my thumb and is a problem. Anyone got a must-get lever out there?

Loam is solid. Some complaints about being able to position it perfectly, but it'll work for most people. Oneup one is easier to position, but less comfortable imo.

A must-get lever would be the paul components one, for gucci points. I've got no problems dropping an extra 30-40 bucks on a small trinket like that, assuming that it'll stay on the bike for quite some time and there's nothing to go wrong with it past smashing it into something.

Wolftooth and raceface ones will be a little uncomfy due to their harsher designs for added grip. However, they'd take less force to actuate and be more comfortable than the stock stuff.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 18:02 Quote
I have had no issue with the Wolf. I wear gloves and it is no worse than a shifter. The easy push is, well, easy. A lot to pay, but as much as it is used, comfort, ergos and quality are important to me. Lots of good choices though.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
BikeYoke lever or the new Shimano one especially if you have Shimano brakes.

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 3:39 Quote
I bought myself a bicycle, but since I was not very interested in bicycles before, so I don't know much about this plan, I had breakdowns that I did not know how to solve, I used different manuals, since I had spare parts from a harbor freight bike, then I with the help harbor freight bike lift instructions , I fixed all my problems and saved a lot of information for the future, so whoever has the same details, I advise you to familiarize yourself, there will definitely not be too much.

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 11:14 Quote
Second the Wolf Tooth Light Action. Love mine

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006956
Mobile Version of Website