New Facebook page Retro MTB valuation

PB Forum :: Vintage and Fixed Gear Bikes
New Facebook page Retro MTB valuation
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 0:48 Quote
May be of interest to you https://www.facebook.com/groups/883342212423910/?ref=share

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
Should be interesting. Who does the valuations? Just random folk making shit up?

Part A) I'm not 80, and it's on facebook....so......FAIL
B: It's not certified in any way : FAIL
C: Valuations provided by whom, and on what basis?: FAIL
D:Building a valuation-based business to artificially inflate prices like old cars?: FAIL
E: Doing anything thing useful to encourage riding, history, preservation, or sport/racing, etc?: FAIL
F: Is for Fail.

The fact that you have a set of rules for speech is enough to make me puke. No thanks!
Good luck though!

Didn't spend ~xxK building a beauty because I wanted other people to judge it. F-ck ALL of you, AND your opinions! It's mine, I like it, and most importantly..... you can't have it.

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 9:18 Quote
dood wrote:
Should be interesting. Who does the valuations? Just random folk making shit up?

Part A) I'm not 80, and it's on facebook....so......FAIL
B: It's not certified in any way : FAIL
C: Valuations provided by whom, and on what basis?: FAIL
D:Building a valuation-based business to artificially inflate prices like old cars?: FAIL
E: Doing anything thing useful to encourage riding, history, preservation, or sport/racing, etc?: FAIL
F: Is for Fail.

The fact that you have a set of rules for speech is enough to make me puke. No thanks!
Good luck though!

Didn't spend ~xxK building a beauty because I wanted other people to judge it. F-ck ALL of you, AND your opinions! It's mine, I like it, and most importantly..... you can't have it.

wow! ... who sat on your whoopee cushion?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007643
Mobile Version of Website