Inaccurate strava syncs

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Inaccurate strava syncs
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 9:19 Quote
I just recently started using Trailforks and Strava and seem to have some issues with syncs. The rides that I synced from Strava have had inaccurate or missing data. After syncing, TF shows that I rode the trail in reverse, but Strava shows the correct way. TF also seems to be counting two rides as one, giving me an exaggerated time which is not what Strava indicates. The last ride I synced did not show the trail at all and I rode it three times, Strava showed each ride. I tried to resync and the trail name came up, but had no time or distance info with it. It just seems to be an issue with one trail as the rest of my ride seems correct, which is weird bc it is a very popular trail in the park (only one of two one-way loops that are still "mostly" complete after an access road cut most of the other trails up) Which is interesting since this trail has been "revised" on strava and the others have not, but I can get a complete run on the cut-up trails. Any ideas?

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 8:38 Quote
You'll need to profile URL examples. It could be that you have a Strava privacy zone setup and it's cropping that portion of the rides?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv23 0.004762
Mobile Version of Website