Considering sb 115

PB Forum :: Yeti
Considering sb 115
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 12:49 Quote
I'm considering the new sb 115. Let me know what you love and what you don't. And being short travel, how's it do on rougher stuff and descents. Thanks for your input.

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 7:59 Quote
Hans2675 wrote:
I'm considering the new sb 115. Let me know what you love and what you don't. And being short travel, how's it do on rougher stuff and descents. Thanks for your input.

We are considering the SB115 to bring in for review also. Interested in what others will say. We just reviewed the YT Izzo and that is a really fun bike. Wondering how the 115 compares.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Yo, are you 'Straight Line'? I watch your videos on you tube. Seriously bro you do legit reviews, really love your format andwhat you're doing on your channel.. Keep doing what your doing. I actually ordered the SB 115 in anthracite yesterday. Still would love to see a review on it from you. Stay safe brother.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Hans2675 wrote:
Yo, are you 'Straight Line'? I watch your videos on you tube. Seriously bro you do legit reviews, really love your format andwhat you're doing on your channel.. Keep doing what your doing. I actually ordered the SB 115 in anthracite yesterday. Still would love to see a review on it from you. Stay safe brother.

Thank you, really appreciate that. Let me know what you think of it. Heavily considering bringing one in....such a great looking bike.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005058
Mobile Version of Website