BEST Supreme DH suspension settings

PB Forum :: Commencal
BEST Supreme DH suspension settings
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 16, 2021 at 22:14 Quote
Created this thread to help new owners find the best suspension setting for their supreme DH. Please include the following information in your post:
-bike size
-bike year
-your weight
-fork/ shock model names/ year
-fork pressure
-shock pressure
-fork rebounded/ compression settings
-shock rebound/compression settings
-a description of how the bike feels on the trail
Also feel free to post pictures of your bike with your post Smile

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 16:28 Quote
here's my go-to baseline setup that i use when going somewhere new and its a good all around setting.
I have a 2021 27/29 L frame and 2021 fox factory suspension. I weigh 150 lbs.
fork:
-20% sag/40.5mm @69psi
-HSR 8
-LSR 10
-HSC 6
-LSC 8
shock:
-20% sag/13mm @ 252psi
-HSR 6
-LSR 8
-HSC 7
-LSC 9
All clicks listed from closed.

This setup is a god all around one for me. it feels fast and responsive but yet stuck to the ground at the same time. I run the rear a little bit slower than the front to keep it a bit more stuck to the ground and I run my LSC fairly firm so that I can pump better and the HSC a bit softer to compensate on larger hits. Going down a flatter flow trail I might put a little bit more LSC so I can pump and carry speed better because we all know these bikes don't keep speed good on that type of trail

Posted: Jul 18, 2021 at 5:12 Quote
Hey mate! Just stumbled on this thread having picked up mine last week! How do you find the suggested sag settings that commencal provide rather than the base 30% for most bikes.

To get the shock at the suggested sag I’m running almost 270psi for 20% sag. If I correspond this to the fox suggested setup the settings are way off what I would normally ride at due to the increase in air pressure..I might try your settings and see from there!

Posted: Dec 22, 2022 at 18:27 Quote
I just bought a 2021 Supreme with Fox Factory 40 and Float X2 and was interested in trying to find some base settings. I know this thread is old, but if the OP sees this, how many volume reducers are you running front and rear?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009524
Mobile Version of Website