Full knee/shin pads

PB Forum :: Beginners
Full knee/shin pads
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 18:34 Quote
Is wearing a full plastic knee to shin guard gay? I mostly see alot of just knee pads, but I want to save my legs for track. I have a both pairs, and am starting to gravitate towards the full pads, because they really do put alot of confidence in me, especially because our trails are only freeride.

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 14:26 Quote
Wear what you like, doesn't matter how it looks to others, it's not a fashion show (most of the time)

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 18:54 Quote
Thats what I thought lol, thx!

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 0:13 Quote
No problems, for what it's worth, I prefer a full knee/shin guard as I've been got by my pedals far too many times over the years lol!

But they do seem to be harder to find these days

Which ones do you have? I have some 10 year old 661 ones that are really bulky, they look like cricket pads lol , I like the look of some of the newer ones.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 2:58 Quote
There are some kneepads that have extended shin coverage without making you look like stormtrooper Joey Smile . And Ion has softshell shinguards that you can velcro to the kneepad, so you can choose the amount of coverage depending on how gnarly the trail is you plan to ride.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 6:40 Quote
I see. I have the storm trooper lookin ones, about 11 years old but feels like riot gear. They're by rock gardn

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004571
Mobile Version of Website