Sell a FS to get a HT??

• Next Page
Posted: Feb 10, 2021 at 4:41 Quote
Thank you for your help guys

My trails are not smooth and flowy so an HT will be a challenge for sure. I climb fire roads only, no technical climbs at all, then we have a lot to choose from, a couple of easier trails, but the majority are very fast or technical, where mistakes usually mean bented rear rims. Had a chance to buy a used Transition trans am, but I will never buy anything from Transition again. Yes,bit angry, but if you consider that I am still waiting for an answer from the lbs on my Sentinel problem...
Meanwhile, I keep riding my Sentinel, i really don’t care anymore if it breaks or not, and I m considering to buy a Stanton frame to mount all my current parts, or a used fs frame to ride for some more months.

Ps: I did sent an e-mail to Transition bikes, but I am from Europe, therefore I have to deal with my closest lbs.

FL
Posted: Feb 10, 2021 at 7:44 Quote
Pyres wrote:
Thank you for your help guys

My trails are not smooth and flowy so an HT will be a challenge for sure. I climb fire roads only, no technical climbs at all, then we have a lot to choose from, a couple of easier trails, but the majority are very fast or technical, where mistakes usually mean bented rear rims. Had a chance to buy a used Transition trans am, but I will never buy anything from Transition again. Yes,bit angry, but if you consider that I am still waiting for an answer from the lbs on my Sentinel problem...
Meanwhile, I keep riding my Sentinel, i really don’t care anymore if it breaks or not, and I m considering to buy a Stanton frame to mount all my current parts, or a used fs frame to ride for some more months.

Ps: I did sent an e-mail to Transition bikes, but I am from Europe, therefore I have to deal with my closest lbs.

Checkout the Cotic BFE Max, could be well up your street

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015852
Mobile Version of Website