Playful bikes

Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 4:03 Quote
What is your opinion on the most playful, jibby, bike, but one that will also be suitable riding bikeparks once in a while, something medium travel (150mm front) and reasonably lightweight, easy to throw around etc.

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 5:41 Quote
hrryhwll wrote:
What is your opinion on the most playful, jibby, bike, but one that will also be suitable riding bikeparks once in a while, something medium travel (150mm front) and reasonably lightweight, easy to throw around etc.
Any 27.5 sized down if you are between sizes. SC 5010 is among most known from 50-01 crew Smile

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 5:46 Quote
Remedy is a good choice. 27.5, right travel. There's a new n M/L size that suits a lot of people that would usually ride a large bike and want something playful.

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 7:28 Quote
“Playful” LOL. Make it sound like it’s a dog or something and has a mind of its own. YOU control the bike. YOU make it “playful”

The two previous responses are solid suggestions.

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 12:03 Quote
Ricochetrabbit so a Stretch Limo is as playful as a Mini!?

Hrryhwll you say bike park once in a while, what are you doing the rest of the time?

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 15:02 Quote
DG370 wrote:
Ricochetrabbit so a Stretch Limo is as playful as a Mini!?

Hrryhwll you say bike park once in a while, what are you doing the rest of the time?

Apples to oranges.

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 15:06 Quote
You wouldn’t eat an orange with the skin on ????

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 15:26 Quote
hrryhwll wrote:
What is your opinion on the most playful, jibby, bike, but one that will also be suitable riding bikeparks once in a while, something medium travel (150mm front) and reasonably lightweight, easy to throw around etc.

Girlfriend s New Transition Scout size small

I havent ridden one, but the transition scout is known for being bloody playful and good fun. new model is carbon tho, 140 rear and 150 front

looks sexy too

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 19:54 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
“Playful” LOL. Make it sound like it’s a dog or something and has a mind of its own. YOU control the bike. YOU make it “playful”

The two previous responses are solid suggestions.

Ya, you control the bike... but trying to jib a bike with a lot of travel and slack angles is very hard to do.

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005313
Mobile Version of Website