Official Calgary Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Calgary Riders Thread
Posted: Dec 3, 2018 at 7:42 Quote
JFord18 wrote:
Hey Alberta Crew

I just got a fat bike and Im jonsin to join up with some peeps and go for a ride.

I'm wondering if there is a group within PB that heads out every once in a while? Im located near lethbridge but can make my way up to Calgary as my sister lives up there.

Cheers

Got a RM Blizzard, entry level but it rides pretty sweet!

Calgary Cycle does a group ride every Saturday morning and Wednesday evening (need lights). That would be a good place to start because their rides are no-drop. Check out their website/FB pages for details.

Posted: Dec 3, 2018 at 9:51 Quote
JFord18 wrote:
Hey Alberta Crew

I just got a fat bike and Im jonsin to join up with some peeps and go for a ride.

I'm wondering if there is a group within PB that heads out every once in a while? Im located near lethbridge but can make my way up to Calgary as my sister lives up there.

Cheers

Got a RM Blizzard, entry level but it rides pretty sweet!

Dont have one myself but I think there is group rides through Calgary Cycle, believe they post that kind of stuff on their facebook page

Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 16:37 Quote
Views: 12,109    Faves: 60    Comments: 20

Here's our 2018 year end edit! One of our craziest years yet. Still stoked on this. Cheers Beer

Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 20:13 Quote
theflannelcrew wrote:

Here's our 2018 year end edit! One of our craziest years yet. Still stoked on this. Cheers Beer
What an amazing summer! Great edit, guys!

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 8:11 Quote
AshleyRJ wrote:
theflannelcrew wrote:

Thanks Ashley! Thanks for all of your help with the Movie Premier and MMBTS in general. Can't wait for next season!

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 19:25 Quote
theflannelcrew wrote:
AshleyRJ wrote:
theflannelcrew wrote:

Thanks Ashley! Thanks for all of your help with the Movie Premier and MMBTS in general. Can't wait for next season!

Great vid!

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 at 7:37 Quote
theflannelcrew wrote:

Stoked on this, Keeping the Spirit of freeride alive in Alberta. You guys have come a long ways in just 3 years. 2019 is going to be rad.

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 at 8:22 Quote
brycemtb wrote:
theflannelcrew wrote:

Stoked on this, Keeping the Spirit of freeride alive in Alberta. You guys have come a long ways in just 3 years. 2019 is going to be rad.

Thanks, legend! That really means a lot to us coming from you. You've been doing this bike thing and shredding hard for a lot longer than us!

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 16:39 Quote
Who do those Flannel Crew guys think they are? Jk, they're alright sometimes.

We're having a throwback movie night and race. Relive those glory days, shred some bikes, and have a good time. March 15th, 6 - 10 pm at B-Line Bike Park.

$5 entry for the movie and race. $20 Day passes for MMBTS Members.

Hope to see you there!

THROWBACK MOVIE NIGHT

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
JUNE 1ST-2ND is the 3rd Annual Baseline Mountain Biking Club - BMTBC Poker Rally so mark your Calendars! Entry fee of $30 will include club membership, stickers and chances to Win lots sick prizes from Wipe-Out Ski and Bike, Wheeler's Bicycle Repair and Revolution Cycle

Tamarack Jack's Honey and Meadery will be on site with all their glorious Mead and products.

There is tons of free Camping in and around the area, so bring the Family and make a weekend full of fun. Stay tuned for tons more info and surprises to be released as we get closer to the date

DIG THE STOKE AND BURY THE HATE

Baseline Poker Rally 2019 Saturday June 1st

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 18:26 Quote
We raced bikes in the snow on an open ski hill over the weekend. It was equal parts awesome and terrifying. Enjoy!
Views: 190    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 7:11 Quote
theflannelcrew wrote:
We raced bikes in the snow on an open ski hill over the weekend. It was equal parts awesome and terrifying. Enjoy!
Views: 190    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Pinkbike > Instagram always, Pinkbike actually keeps the music. Was wondering why it was mute on insta. Looked like a rad weekend

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 11:37 Quote
Exciting news at Winsport!

https://www.winsport.ca/activities/summer/bikepark.cfm

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 10:39 Quote
So I’m moving to Medicine Hat pretty soon here. I haven’t really been able to find any groups on Pinkbike about the place. I was wondering if anyone in here knew of any good DH/ shuttle hills kind of in the area or would be willing to show me around once I get there

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:27 Quote
Check out both Redcliff (couple of jump lines/trails on the west side of the trail system - more like pushable vs shuttleable ) and Elkwater (not sure if they’re shuttleable or not but the locals keep telling me to check it out). Use trailforks.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038147
Mobile Version of Website