Over 100 pages of Fox News-brainwashed right wing idiots and sock puppets wasting their time!

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Over 100 pages of Fox News-brainwashed right wing idiots and sock puppets wasting their time!
Author Message
Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 0:34 Quote
Calm down love or you’ll choke on your baci juice lol

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 0:36 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Axxe wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:

Is that the same Trump who wouldn’t rent to black families and didn’t pay migrant workers and the same Trump who said he would change the US establishment but was the amongst the most corrupt !
How many of his staff over his presidency are in jail or on trial ??
Rosemary ...I also like people I disagree with so it’s cool Big Grin

Are you just retarded or both brainwashed and retarded? In any case, stop reading mass media, it is not good for your mental health.

Trump lost a third of his net worth serving his country. He is the antithesis of corrupt. He was by far the most effective president since forever - what his administration actually did. He was also the least racist. Anyone doubting that is a miserable moron.

Okay... I can't shut up apparently. Maybe this makes me a miserable moron, and perhaps I am just regurgitating what I have been told by the media, but why is the president that wanted to build a wall between us and Mexico also the least racist? (Sorry folks, I was doing so good!)

It truly takes a special kind of an idiot to confuse desire to enforce nation laws and protect immigrants from abuse by smugglers with racism. Same for reducing work visa abuse by Indian sweat shops.

No one was stopping LEGAL immigration for any nations.

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 0:37 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
Okay... I can't shut up apparently. Maybe this makes me a miserable moron, and perhaps I am just regurgitating what I have been told by the media, but why is the president that wanted to build a wall between us and Mexico also the least racist? (Sorry folks, I was doing so good!)
Rolleyes
Which one, you mean Biden?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9441641/Biden-wants-RESTART-construction-Trumps-border-wall-plug-gaps-DHS-head-Mayorkas-says.html

Presidents have been building a wall for decades, and stopping illegal immigration has nothing to do with being racist.

They sure built a nice wall around the Capitol. Barbed wire and shit. Manned with more troops than entire Afghanistan deployment.

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 0:40 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
You’re joking right !!
Everything thing he does it to better him in some way , he don’t give a hoot about the commoners, it’s alway about money and power .........he don’t pay tax !
I gotta ask again... are you actually retarded or do you just play the role of a retard online?

If he lost net worth then how was it about money?

And the "don't pay tax" line is just another fallacy for idiots like you who are too stupid, and too poor, to understand how the wealthy pay taxes. Trump paid $9.7 million in taxes through "business investment" tax credits issued to him by the federal government... it was even detailed in the "bombshell" NYT report that claimed he only paid $750 in taxes. They didn't even bother to obscure it any way because they know leftist clowns like you aren't smart enough to read a 1040EZ, let alone the myriad forms associated with a billionaire's taxes... and they know y'all are stupid enough to just believe whatever headlines the propagandists pump out.

You're a f*cking joke, you've done nothing but repeat proven lies that have been easily dismantled and the only thing you're proving is why nobody thinks liberals are worth a paper bag of wet dog shit anymore.

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 0:51 Quote
You lot do lose it quickly ! The fact that trump lost money doesn’t mean he wasn’t in it for the money !
How can you say it’s not important about trumps jailed cronies for corruption when the conversation is about trump and corruption?

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 1:00 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
You lot do lose it quickly ! The fact that trump lost money doesn’t mean he wasn’t in it for the money !
How can you say it’s not important about trumps jailed cronies for corruption when the conversation is about trump and corruption?
You're f*cking retarded... go drink some bleach and eat some tide pods like you libbies are wont to do, there's zero point in even attempting to explain anything based in reality to you when your head is firmly logged in the liberal media's collective ass.

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 2:00 Quote
Over here rightwing media are reporting trumps corruption! Get your out the sand badboy

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 2:17 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Get your out the sand badboy
Try again, except in English this time... I don't speak ignorant bitch.

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 6:09 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Find one time where I've cited anything non-factual or repeated a bit of Fox, or other, news propaganda... I'll wait.


ah, if links count you just blew it!


badbadleroybrown wrote:
Rolleyes
Which one, you mean Biden?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9441641/Biden-wants-RESTART-construction-Trumps-border-wall-plug-gaps-DHS-head-Mayorkas-says.html

Presidents have been building a wall for decades, and stopping illegal immigration has nothing to do with being racist.

Holy mediafeaces!! the f-ing Dailyfail as well....Eek what the hell are you doing there?

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 6:15 Quote
And the wall is a stupid idea that is a waste of money and a disaster for a wonderful landscape and the animals that live there.

There is a sea between Mainland Europe and N Africa and it has not stopped smuggling,

the tech surveilance approach would probably be more effective, less costly and not such an enviromental cockup.

but still maybe the builders are doing OK out of it....

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 6:27 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I believe all voter ballots should have a short quiz preceding the ballot measures regarding what the measures are about... get any questions wrong and your vote doesn't count. Eliminate uneducated votes.

As if election propoganda bears much relation to what goverments actually do anyway.

but a quiz could provide interesting insights, maybe a multipe choice format like in this vid would get high participation? lol


Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 6:50 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I believe all voter ballots should have a short quiz preceding the ballot measures regarding what the measures are about... get any questions wrong and your vote doesn't count. Eliminate uneducated votes.
If that was to happen then a lot of the GOP ( knuckle dragging , baci chewing , gun slinging , 3 eyed ) voting chumps wouldn’t even bother turning up !
No ones answered my question “ how many of trumps cronies have been jailed or awaiting trial “ yet , it’s quite important !

That's the difference between right and left, I don't want ANY uninformed, uneducated moron to vote. The Left actively pursues them in order to win elections.

Why don't you tell us how many? Then tell us how it is relevant? Just another logical fallacy used by liberals because they have no real basis to justify their fluffy accusations.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 8:12 Quote
iffy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Find one time where I've cited anything non-factual or repeated a bit of Fox, or other, news propaganda... I'll wait.


ah, if links count you just blew it!


badbadleroybrown wrote:
Rolleyes
Which one, you mean Biden?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9441641/Biden-wants-RESTART-construction-Trumps-border-wall-plug-gaps-DHS-head-Mayorkas-says.html

Presidents have been building a wall for decades, and stopping illegal immigration has nothing to do with being racist.

Holy mediafeaces!! the f-ing Dailyfail as well....Eek what the hell are you doing there?
What part is not factual, cupcake...

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 8:14 Quote
iffy wrote:
And the wall is a stupid idea that is a waste of money and a disaster for a wonderful landscape and the animals that live there.

There is a sea between Mainland Europe and N Africa and it has not stopped smuggling,

the tech surveilance approach would probably be more effective, less costly and not such an enviromental cockup.

but still maybe the builders are doing OK out of it....
That's cute... you think you know something. lol

Go join the border patrol lil guy, show them how is done

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 9:18 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Find one time where I've cited anything non-factual or repeated a bit of Fox, or other, news propaganda... I'll wait.


ah, if links count you just blew it!


badbadleroybrown wrote:
Rolleyes
Which one, you mean Biden?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9441641/Biden-wants-RESTART-construction-Trumps-border-wall-plug-gaps-DHS-head-Mayorkas-says.html

Presidents have been building a wall for decades, and stopping illegal immigration has nothing to do with being racist.

Holy mediafeaces!! the f-ing Dailyfail as well....Eek what the hell are you doing there?
What part is not factual, cupcake...

The news propaganda part...

You may not know this as its probably not too big over there, but it's common knowlage that the Mail is quite absorbant and helps to kill nasty oudours.

Its the worst tabloid trash ever to call itself a newspaper and there you are linking to it. lol

call it factual if you like, but its just a propaganda rag with its own particular self interested parties spewing their opinions.

Don't fret nobody cares what you link to.
you have been caught with your pants down, if you happen to have a copy of it handy I guess you know what it might be useful for.

and no thanks I am not a fan of cupcakes Fab , but I bet you are, eh slim?


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006537
Mobile Version of Website