Over 200 pages of right wing loser Sock Puppet Theater, then they all get destroyed in battle rap rhymes starting on page 223!

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Over 200 pages of right wing loser Sock Puppet Theater, then they all get destroyed in battle rap rhymes starting on page 223!
Author Message
Posted: May 4, 2021 at 4:19 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
kinny-pb wrote:
I'm so attractive that my side chicks wait on street corners on weekends and charge me £15 an hour.

lol lol lol I actually once saw a lady of dubious employment in Bellingham, once. Not something I would ever expect to see here...

you mean a "lady of questionable morals"? her profession was probably not in any doubt!

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 7:06 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
lol
You've got 20 more posts to go with 5 different accounts, get to work loser!

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 7:38 Quote
I promise you I only have one account, but believe what you want....

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 11:17 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
kinny-pb wrote:
lol
You've got 20 more posts to go with 5 different accounts, get to work loser!
Is that how your mom woke you up this morning?

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 17:55 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
gusbus432 wrote:
I have a confession to make. After my account got banned years ago I got mad and wanted to troll some people. So, what better way than to create an insane account with horrible controversial opinions and go ham on the fourums? So anyway, my confession is that I actually created the double crown addict account to troll people. I apologize and understand that my sins are unforgivable. Double crown addict is indeed my sock puppet account.

Damn son. We all got hardout played by a shitposting 17 year old. I was so looking forward to your next blog that was totally going to devastate us and rear derailleur big tech!!!

Geezums, how did we not see this was GusBus all along? I feel... invaded. Betrayed *sob* mentally abused Frown

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 17:58 Quote
iffy wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
kinny-pb wrote:
I'm so attractive that my side chicks wait on street corners on weekends and charge me £15 an hour.

lol lol lol I actually once saw a lady of dubious employment in Bellingham, once. Not something I would ever expect to see here...

you mean a "lady of questionable morals"? her profession was probably not in any doubt!

Oh, is that what the line is? Yes, one of those. Actually, I think I would question the morals of the guy who was accompanying her and handling the other guys money more than hers. *Bastard* Pimp

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 23:33 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
lol lol lol

You've still got more work to do slacker. How about some phony conversations about phony bike rides, or more stupid jokes with emoji laughter responses so you can pretend they aren't stupid...

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 23:54 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
kinny-pb wrote:
lol lol lol

You've still got more work to do slacker. How about some phony conversations about phony bike rides, or more stupid jokes with emoji laughter responses so you can pretend they aren't stupid...
Is that how your mum said goodnight as you crawled back into the basement after dinner?

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 4:49 Quote
Lmao. Seems DCA has sand in his underwear,

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 5:18 Quote
what in the complete f**k happened while I was away...? Eek

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 6:01 Quote
adm750 wrote:
what in the complete f**k happened while I was away...? Eek

Well, I am on my third day at LKQ "repairing" small things on engine's and having a blast at it, ...and I may have just bought a Black Yeti 303 frame and a 8" Monster fork for it. Oops.

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 7:02 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
Lmao. Seems DCA has sand in his underwear,

How come no lame sock puppet emoji laughter response to your lame joke? That's your most predictable act. Your slackng lately loser.

Facebook keeping Trump off Twitter since he is still lying about the election. How about a fake sock puppet conversation about that where sock puppets badbadleroybrown and pnw completely agree with each other?

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 7:13 Quote
gusbus432 wrote:
I have a confession to make. After my account got banned years ago I got mad and wanted to troll some people. So, what better way than to create an insane account with horrible controversial opinions and go ham on the fourums? So anyway, my confession is that I actually created the double crown addict account to troll people. I apologize and understand that my sins are unforgivable. Double crown addict is indeed my sock puppet account.

I call bullshit....because I'm actually Doublecrownaddict


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005869
Mobile Version of Website