Over 200 pages of right wing loser Sock Puppet Theater, then they all get destroyed in battle rap rhymes starting on page 223!

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Over 200 pages of right wing loser Sock Puppet Theater, then they all get destroyed in battle rap rhymes starting on page 223!
Posted: May 5, 2021 at 21:03 Quote
I love the emojis on here, much nicer than most I see. YOU are just a party pooper Ttthhhhppppppbbbtt!

Drool Dead Horse Facepalm 2 cents Moon Whip Book Camera Two-Face Joker Robin Batman Helmet Salute Jailbreak Jail Emo Ninja Pimp Geek Pirate Native Cook Construction Army Nurse Fireman Cop Fab Beer Attention Thumbs Down Very confused tup Really Mad Madder Wink Redface Razz Mad lol Frown Evil Eek Cry Cool Confused Big Grin Blank Stare Smile

Why eez DCA like een partee pooper? Very confused eez like not nice.

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 21:49 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
C'mon sock puppet master, how about 5 more posts from 4 fake profiles. Let's do a cartoon profile skit: iffy, axxe, and kvlt.

Subject: fake Rose's fake new job

1. Congratulate and show fake personal concern
2. Make lame joke
3. Another fake sockpuppet gives emoji approval
4. badbadleroybrown makes weak insults for fake backup, and self projects your very real miserable state of existence.
That was your worst battle rap yet...

1/10 - Would not recommend to friends

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 21:49 Quote
Oh wow , far out man, I accidentally clicked on this thread after 900 and some odd posts have gone by....I changed my head shot in honor of you guys...Stay rad !

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 1:01 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
C'mon sock puppet master, how about 5 more posts from 4 fake profiles. Let's do a cartoon profile skit: iffy, axxe, and kvlt.

Subject: fake Rose's fake new job

1. Congratulate and show fake personal concern
2. Make lame joke
3. Another fake sockpuppet gives emoji approval
4. badbadleroybrown makes weak insults for fake backup, and self projects your very real miserable state of existence.
That was your worst battle rap yet...

1/10 - Would not recommend to friends

lol

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 1:02 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
I love the emojis on here, much nicer than most I see. YOU are just a party pooper Ttthhhhppppppbbbtt!

Drool Dead Horse Facepalm 2 cents Moon Whip Book Camera Two-Face Joker Robin Batman Helmet Salute Jailbreak Jail Emo Ninja Pimp Geek Pirate Native Cook Construction Army Nurse Fireman Cop Fab Beer Attention Thumbs Down Very confused tup Really Mad Madder Wink Redface Razz Mad lol Frown Evil Eek Cry Cool Confused Big Grin Blank Stare Smile

Why eez DCA like een partee pooper? Very confused eez like not nice.

I sense an emoji battle coming on.

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 1:24 Quote
What's you next fake skit, fake sock puppet man?

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 4:17 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:

You've still got more work to do slacker. How about some phony conversations about phony bike rides, or more stupid jokes with emoji laughter responses so you can pretend they aren't stupid...
Is that how your mum said goodnight as you crawled back into the basement after dinner?

Ha, an American that says mum instead of mom? Kinny not paying much attention these days, no longer putting much effort into his lost cause.

badbadleroybrown is one of the most obviously fake accounts. No real person would choose that name. He's like your tough guy character who you use to insult people and try to intimidate them.

Funny to see that you went back and edited this post to say mom now, after being called out, sock puppet fraudster.

The title of the this thread identifies you as a loser and you keep confirming it by posting your phony Sock puppet skits, loser.

How about another dumb joke with another sock puppet emoji laughter response, loser❓❓❓

I know you have it in you, you're addicted to this BS.

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 4:57 Quote
DCA, nobody is using fake accounts at all in this thread.

You're as paranoid as your theories and every user who posted in here so far are genuine profiles.

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 5:04 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
DCA, nobody is using fake accounts at all in this thread.

You're as paranoid as your theories and every user who posted in here so far are genuine profiles.

kinny, don't play into his pitiful trolling, you are better than that and he is nothing but a stink-filled turd......now, where's the steaming pile of shit emoji when I actually need it?

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 5:46 Quote
lol I'll stop now. I just find his trolling entertaining.

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 6:35 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
Oh wow , far out man, I accidentally clicked on this thread after 900 and some odd posts have gone by....I changed my head shot in honor of you guys...Stay rad !

Your new headshot is so "village people", nice work cowboy.

......its fun to sing along.......EMmmmmAyyyy Ge-Ayyyy

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 7:07 Quote
iffy wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:

Your new headshot is so "village people", nice work cowboy.

......its fun to sing along.......EMmmmmAyyyy Ge-Ayyyy

Oh shit, you're on to me.. I've joined up with the Proud Boys.

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 8:00 Quote
some straight ragin' goin on up in this bitch today... Eek

da fuq !?!?!?!

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 8:18 Quote
adm750 wrote:
some straight ragin' goin on up in this bitch today... Eek

da fuq !?!?!?!

OP is off his meds for a while now.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007477
Mobile Version of Website