Over 200 pages of right wing loser Sock Puppet Theater, then they all get destroyed in battle rap rhymes starting on page 223!

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Over 200 pages of right wing loser Sock Puppet Theater, then they all get destroyed in battle rap rhymes starting on page 223!
Posted: Jul 21, 2021 at 6:52 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Nothing wise then lol

It does take an above room temperature IQ to grasp. You don’t have it. Perfect citizen as I said. Carry on.

Posted: Jul 21, 2021 at 8:06 Quote
The flags, the flags, it‘s all about the flags......

Posted: Jul 21, 2021 at 16:28 Quote
badbadleroybrown and a couple other delusional, dangerous right wing Trump supporters are serving a two week suspension from this thread for threatening other users and spreading dangerous conspiracy theories, at the request of Outside magazine. Hopefully they will have successful de- programming and return soon.

Posted: Jul 21, 2021 at 18:58 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
badbadleroybrown and a couple other delusional, dangerous right wing Trump supporters are serving a two week suspension from this thread for threatening other users and spreading dangerous conspiracy theories, at the request of Outside magazine. Hopefully they will have successful de- programming and return soon.

And what does Troy say about that? I must not be a "delusional, dangerous right wing Trump supporter" 'cuz I can still post...

Posted: Jul 21, 2021 at 23:19 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
…………and a peanut butter detox lol

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 2:18 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:

While i do not feel sorry for them - i still think they will only get more frustrated and feeling more pushed aside. We should rather give them all our love and cuddle them like dad‘s do with their crying little boys.

And i don‘t care if they are T. supporters or what ideology they support, as long as they keep it friendly and reasonable. But i‘m afraid they can‘t - thats where the cuddles come into play.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 11:04 Quote
Feel free to ban me for 2 weeks too DCA Smile . Not directed at anyone specifically, but mainly statists who trust their governments and media with a history of lying.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 13:04 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
Feel free to ban me for 2 weeks too DCA Smile . Not directed at anyone specifically, but mainly statists who trust their governments and media with a history of lying.
You’re a bit confused when you say “ trust their governments and the media “!
1st off , I wouldn’t trust Boris run a bath , he’s a renowned chancer who can’t help lying !
2nd , I don’t trust all the media but on some things they get it right just with a different spin !
I certainly wouldn’t believe the clap on Fb and The Truthers weekly Big Grin
Edit had to delete those silly memes

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 13:19 Quote
You have your rights and freedom of speech and opinion Matt. Just putting an alternate side to the narrative. Salute Smile

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 13:24 Quote
If you can be bothered, this might enlighten you ! https://open.spotify.com/episode/5BVpe7qh5FOoj3e0wu9ixc?si=I9TB22mmRieuAynzIoYEMA&dl_branch=1

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 13:37 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:

you took the meat out the sandwich WTAF?

#freetherepubtard3

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 13:38 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
If you can be bothered, this might enlighten you ! https://open.spotify.com/episode/5BVpe7qh5FOoj3e0wu9ixc?si=I9TB22mmRieuAynzIoYEMA&dl_branch=1

cant be bothered, you got a meme instead?

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 14:02 Quote
^^^ yes...bottom meme.

and we're trying to stop that bullshit come 2022 and again in 2024.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 15:31 Quote
adm750 wrote:
^^^ yes...bottom meme.

and we're trying to stop that bullshit come 2022 and again in 2024.
You say that however that’s exactly what trump did and is still doing , just look at the mess he left you in !

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006793
Mobile Version of Website