Is it safe to say that YT is the white male, MAGA-Qanon, Nazi affiliated brand of the bicycle industry?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Is it safe to say that YT is the white male, MAGA-Qanon, Nazi affiliated brand of the bicycle industry?
Posted: 2 days ago Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

There's a decent chance I make a stop in the UK later this year... planning to do a Tuscany trip and thinking of stopping off for a few days on the return.

Or we can all meet in South Dakota and get straight white girl waisted!!! Beer Beer Beer

I don't think there is enough beer water on God's green earth for that!!! lol

not if I show up...

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
This is shaping up to be a wonderful year for Fox News and the Republican party.

ANNDD...Just when things were starting to simmer down and show some level of civility, the TURD REICH goose-steps his ass back in here, spouting more of his propaganda and hate. lol Dead Horse

adm750 wrote:
hmmmm..now you're gonna f**k with kinny. hasn't said word one to you but you felt compelled. Feel free to express your opinions (much like kinny's actually supported you in doing...!) but don't go attack people's personal lives. it's a typical smoke and mirrors left wing tactic though so I'm actually not surprised by this..

Thanks buddy. I come on here to check in the scammers thread to advise people. I used to be the mod who dealt with scams, but quit when it became too much and I was overloaded with reports on a daily basis. I also check out pics, videos and other threads. I will be buying another bike over the next year, just taking my time.

By the way, DoubleClown -The founder of this site, Radek no longer bikes. You wanna take a shot at him for running this site and riding motorbikes?

badbadleroybrown wrote:
Doublecrown... please post video of you crying when Trump doesn't go to jail.

And, serious question, do you even own a bike?

Much, much more likely that Trump will go to jail..

"Every U.S. president since Jimmy Carter has released their tax returns with the exception, of course, of Donald Trump. After lying about being unable to share them due to a “routine audit” and claiming that he would do so just as soon as he got the green light, Trump proceeded to spend the next four-plus years doing everything in his power to ensure such information never saw the light of day—almost as though he had something to hide! So you can imagine his reaction when the Supreme Court decided on Monday to reject his last-ditch attempt to shield his returns, which certainly sounds like that of a guy who’s committed all manner of tax fraud and is concerned about the possibility of spending a good chunk of his twilight years in prison."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/donald-trump-supreme-court-tax-returns/amp

"For years, he’s gotten away with it. He lied. He cheated. He treated the government like a get-rich-quick-scheme and his most ardent followers like marks.

But now, Donald Trump could be facing serious criminal charges. The kind of charges that might lead to the former president going to jail."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/orange-is-the-new-orange-trump-just-might-go-to-jail

And yes, I ride bikes nearly every day, usually an e bike. You question if I ride when it seems you spend most of your life on this thread and others posting mostly Fox News bulsh#it regurgitating, partisan political posturing, fact free, profanity laced, insults at anybody who challenges you?????

adm750 wrote:
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
kinny-pb wrote:

I'll admit it. I haven't rode a bike since 2018. I want to get another road bike but I'm not in a rush.

I just visit the site ton stay in touch with old friends,

I might get a road bike and XC bike in the future but will let time tell.

Lol, haven't ridden a bike over 2 years and you are visiting a YT bikes forum discussing their dumb marketing decisions on a daily basis?? Safe to say the pandemic has you bored?

hmmmm..now you're gonna f**k with kinny. hasn't said word one to you but you felt compelled. Feel free to express your opinions (much like kinny's actually supported you in doing...!) but don't go attack people's personal lives. it's a typical smoke and mirrors left wing tactic though so I'm actually not surprised by this..

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
In news related to this thread, Trump will be the headline speaker at CPAC Sunday, and is reprortedly promising to declare war against the Republican party!?!

....that's completely unrelated to this entertaining thread....unless DJT rides in on a YT which at this point I'd love to see him do just so it screws you into the ceiling so tight you'd understand what "crossthreaded" means.

Lighten up, I was essentially asking him if he was bored. You don't seem desperate at all to make completely insignificant points and insults against me, lol.

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
....... I was essentially asking him if he was bored......

as a matter of fact you were doublecrown, but only in an a**hole lemme f**k with this guy too kinda way. Wink

totally my bad dude, it should have been clear to me that your words weren't really what you meant to "say" Rolleyes

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:

I’m betting Hunter Biden with all his illegal business dealings in China and Gov Cuomo will go instead of Trump.

Or maybe it’ll be Kamala Harris‘s niece who owns a clothing line “Phenomenal” and is using Kamala Harris‘s name to sell her clothing even though she has been told to stop. While you’re at it you should check out phenomenal‘s website. It appears they have clothing for every race except white people LOL. I bet you love kissing their ass don’t you.

kinny-pb wrote:
adm750 wrote:

Thanks buddy. I come on here to check in the scammers thread to advise people. I used to be the mod who dealt with scams, but quit when it became too much and I was overloaded with reports on a daily basis. I also check out pics, videos and other threads. I will be buying another bike over the next year, just taking my time.

By the way, DoubleClown -The founder of this site, Radek no longer bikes. You wanna take a shot at him for running this site and riding motorbikes?

Take your time, Mate. So lkong as you are back to riding when you come to visit the us...

doublecrown, please be nice.

rosemarywheel wrote:

Take your time, Mate. So lkong as you are back to riding when you come to visit the us...

I'm planning on getting a road bike next year and do long rides. Maybe an XC bike in the near future too. I live in the countryside so there's plenty of roads and dirt to ride on.

I had to sell my GT project to buy a new laptop as my last one died and I'm short on money.

I will definitely get back into biking either way anyway.

kinny-pb wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:

I'm planning on getting a road bike next year and do long rides. Maybe an XC bike in the near future too. I live in the countryside so there's plenty of roads and dirt to ride on.

I had to sell my GT project to buy a new laptop as my last one died and I'm short on money.

I will definitely get back into biking either way anyway.

Happy roads ahead...

I should start thinking about getting an xc bike or an enduro to train with. last Saturday I rode sixish miles I want to say on a Norco Shore and it kind of sucked. The suspension was also just not heavy enough for me, I like mine nice and firm (que a "thats what she said joke) the dropper post was definitely nice, though. I just need to get more climbing exercise so I don't have to push every 200 feet lol

But before that I want this:

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2991102/

Or at least the frame and shock. I rreally like old Transition bikes. Currently I have two Bottlerockets and one Vagrant. I have a Transition Revolution wheelset of the appropriate color and a Marzocchi Monster for the Dirtbag if I acquire it...

rosemarywheel wrote:

Happy roads ahead...

I should start thinking about getting an xc bike or an enduro to train with. last Saturday I rode sixish miles I want to say on a Norco Shore and it kind of sucked. The suspension was also just not heavy enough for me, I like mine nice and firm (que a "thats what she said joke) the dropper post was definitely nice, though. I just need to get more climbing exercise so I don't have to push every 200 feet lol

But before that I want this:

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2991102/

Or at least the frame and shock. I rreally like old Transition bikes. Currently I have two Bottlerockets and one Vagrant. I have a Transition Revolution wheelset of the appropriate color and a Marzocchi Monster for the Dirtbag if I acquire it...

Looks good. I've always had XC and road bikes click here. Nothing special but I enjoyed riding road and XC. You could easily buy a used XC or enduro bike and it'll be fine for what you use it for. I might save up for a full suspension XC bike in the near future instead of a hardtail, but I'll see what my funds allow. I'm thinking of buying a used Specialized aluminium road bike next year or something similar like another Giant Defy.

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

The odds that Trump goes to jail are low enough to be statistically irrelevant... the odds you end up crying are better than 50/50 on the daily.

Just don't forget to post video.

.... and, do you own a bike? You wanna try to rip Kinny, and yet you're profile is suspiciously absent any evidence of riding or owning a bike. It's basically just a scrapbook of idiocy directed at people far better than you. So, what kind of bikes do you own, let's see some riding shots or videos of you on a non nazi bike.

badbadleroybrown wrote:
.... and, do you own a bike? You wanna try to rip Kinny, and yet you're profile is suspiciously absent any evidence of riding or owning a bike. It's basically just a scrapbook of idiocy directed at people far better than you. So, what kind of bikes do you own, let's see some riding shots or videos of you on a non nazi bike.

Salute

badbadleroybrown wrote:
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

The odds that Trump goes to jail are low enough to be statistically irrelevant... the odds you end up crying are better than 50/50 on the daily.

Just don't forget to post video.

Don’t you know asking him if he owns a bike makes you racist lol? Asking someone if they own a bike shows your white masculinity and your ability to oppress those that do not own nor could afford one. Damn it sooo easy to act like a liberal lol.

I confess to having invaded SW Europe on occasion on my Schutzstaffel approved 26er. Redface

unrepentant Moon

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006217
Mobile Version of Website