Is it safe to say that YT is the white male, MAGA-Qanon, Nazi affiliated, mysogynist brand of the bicycle industry?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Is it safe to say that YT is the white male, MAGA-Qanon, Nazi affiliated, mysogynist brand of the bicycle industry?
Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 16:55 Quote
gusbus432 wrote:
doublecrown left me on seen ):

No, he's still here, just a disillusioned lefty who ignores facts and questions and just repeats rhetoric to hear himself shout down the unwashed, "Trump lovers" and strut around claiming moral high ground and victory.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:37 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:

Much, much more likely that Trump will go to jail..
The odds that Trump goes to jail are low enough to be statistically irrelevant... the odds you end up crying are better than 50/50 on the daily.

Just don't forget to post video.

Trumps own former lawyer says Trump will go to jail..

Looking forward to the tears.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

The odds that Trump goes to jail are low enough to be statistically irrelevant... the odds you end up crying are better than 50/50 on the daily.

Just don't forget to post video.

Trumps own former lawyer says Trump will go to jail..

"Former President Donald Trump's ex-attorney Michael Cohen told MSNBC's Katy Tur that he thinks his old client ought to start looking into getting a "custom made jumpsuit."

Cohen's prediction that Trump could wind up in jail came a few hours after the Supreme Court ruled that Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance can obtain Trump's tax returns as part of New York prosecutors' investigation into his past business dealings. Cohen said he's not sure what exactly the documents may reveal, but was confident enough to claim "it does not look good for" Trump."

Do you not believe he had sex with Stormy Daniels and paid her off? He stupidly paid her off with campaign funds and left a record of it, which is why Cohen is serving time. You Trump supporters who obviously only watch and believe right wing media face a tough year of reckoning. So does fox news with the lawsuits.

That's the least of Trump's problems. They'll have access to his bank records, and find alot of other corruption. Undervalued assets when he paid taxes, overvalued then when he wanted loans. There's a reason he hid his taxes, that reason is corruption.

Plus Trump's own reaction shows he likely guilty. You predict he won't go to jail? And what happened to your profanity and insults you usually rely on, bad bay?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/international/us-supreme-court-won-t-halt-turnover-of-donald-trump-s-tax-records-121022300102_1.html

Dude, really? You can spout off all day about, "right-wing media", but it means nothing, just like your entire post. Not a single fact in it. Do you comprehend the words you read or type? "Not exactly sure what the documents might reveal" and, "find alot of other corruption" and, "shows he's likely guilty" is nowhere near the smoking gun you make it out to be.

As far as Cohen's comments; Do you expect someone (anyone) that has been fired to have nice things to say about the one who fired them? ESPECIALLY in the world of politics? C'mon, man! (I know you can relate to that one! lol )

As far as having sex with Stormy Daniels? WHO CARES? Only lefties want to know what other people are doing with each other under the sheets. Not my business, nor do I believe it has one iota to do with job performance. I am sure that Donald Trump is no angel, but if you are misguided enough to believe that ANY legitimate candidate for the US Presidency is not a dirty thug, you are absolutely naive.

Your denial of the primary fact in this post is similar to YT fanboys denial of the facts in the OP(which you actually acknowledged as facts in a previous post, though you also claimed I'm taking them out of context... I'll get back to that later..)

Fact: Cy Vance will soon have Trump's tax and bank records. This is one of many reasons why Trump is screwed and his political career is over. His political career should have been over after his insurrection but since Fox News and most other right wing media is still gong along with his election lie and all his other bs, is extending him a bit longer while he continues to destroy what is left of the GOP. Trump is also facing investigative in Georgia for election interference, facing investigation for inciting his own insurrection which he was obviously largely responsible for, and facing too many lawsuits to even list.
It's hilariously ironic that this is happening at the same time he is the keynote speaker at CPAC on Sunday. It's a if Republicans are still pretending he has Presidential immunity. Do they think he is going to be reinstated on March 4? Well, some of the highly delusional Qanon ones actually do, which is why the Capital Building will continue to have high levels of security for awhile.

I watched part 2 of the CNN special on Abe Lincoln Sunday night(after the Italian food feature they are doing, which is also great), then watched Saving Private Ryan tonight. 2 inspirational movies that are actually somewhat related to the topic of this thread. Made me realize that things in America aren't actually as bad as some people claim, like the Brit was harping on earlier. Worry about Brexxit, America is doing ok. This will be a year of reckoning with the lies of the right wing media that enabled Trump, of holding Trump accountable, and hopefully leaning from it(some will struggle with the truth)and moving on. It feels like every day is a step in the right direction, even as some Republicans are still wanting to blame the insurrection on Antifa. But the investigations are happening and the wheels of justice are turning. I'm also very excited about spring time coming soon, is anybody else? It's been a long winter but saw my first flower blooming today. Also looking forward to getting vaccinated this year, even though I hate shots. Thanks for reading, fellow mountain bikers.

lol lol

Pinkbike needs to create a "mentally unstable" badge, like the have the "plus" or "mod" badge, and give it to this f*cking doublecrown dude...

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
......This will be a year of reckoning ....

This is likely to be another year in which the shitstorm happening in our atmosphere is given lip service,
while we continue to pretend there is lots of other important stuff to attend to first.

Also Trump will defect to Russia** before he ends up inside* Razz

*confined to luxury hotel/golf resort with leave on compassionate grounds never denied.

edit

**or should that be he defects to the US... ? I haz confuze... damn you media! lol

speaking of left-wing radical....just thought I'd share....

There's more shuckin' and jivin' going on here than you can shake a stick at. This stellar figure should be on Dancing With The Stars. Facepalm

"uh....uh....uh....uh.....I'm applying for a really important job. Can I just have the job instead of actually understanding it....?"

and you wonder why BBLB, PC, myself, and others are so torqued off about this sh*t show of an administration that cheated their way into the Oval office... (yes...I said it, and you all know it happened despite what CNN claims...).

badbadleroybrown wrote:
lol lol

Pinkbike needs to create a "mentally unstable" badge, like the have the "plus" or "mod" badge, and give it to this f*cking doublecrown dude...

Hahaha, i'm guilty of having thought of the same thing my friend

adm750 wrote:
speaking of left-wing radical....just thought I'd share....

There's more shuckin' and jivin' going on here than you can shake a stick at. This stellar figure should be on Dancing With The Stars. Facepalm

"uh....uh....uh....uh.....I'm applying for a really important job. Can I just have the job instead of actually understanding it....?"

and you wonder why BBLB, PC, myself, and others are so torqued off about this sh*t show of an administration that cheated their way into the Oval office... (yes...I said it, and you all know it happened despite what CNN claims...).

He was asked if he would follow the laws of the US and he stuttered for 10 seconds and answers, "I assume the answer is yes"????

I don't care what side you are on, or what freaking planet you live on, have we dumbed down society so much that this isn't an abhorrent answer and should be grounds to automatically eliminate him from consideration for the ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE USA?

I wonder if the liberal/lefties realize that without law and order, there is no protection from being eaten by their own?....And it WILL happen, already seen signs of it with Antifa storming the Democratic headquarters in Portland, etc.

Fun times, indeed, folks!

this shit's real....not theory, not conjecture, not assumptions....eff'ing real...

adm750 wrote:
... an administration that cheated their way into the Oval office... (yes...I said it, and you all know it happened despite what CNN claims...).

or about 60 court cases....

Antilib.... rock on! Facepalm

iffy wrote:
adm750 wrote:
... an administration that cheated their way into the Oval office... (yes...I said it, and you all know it happened despite what CNN claims...).

give or take Wink

hey....how do I score a few of those pink bike stickers (oink bike? ) you're hoarding.... ???

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
iffy wrote:
adm750 wrote:

Antilib.... rock on! Facepalm

All we ask for is a 3 yr investigation that costs millions of dollars with a Republican lawyer set. You know like the Russia Probe.

This is all new news to me. I own a yt capra and have never seen any marketing of the bike or brand. It does seem like crap though quickly looking at the pictures however I could care less either way. I did think it was worth commenting though haha.

I think you're one who's crying about this stuff cuz im not.

badbadleroybrown wrote:
lol lol

So says the obviously mentally unhinged right-wing bag of nuts who earlier in this thread showed an affinity for Nazi ideas and was frothing over the delusional prospect of a modern Civil War:

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
For those who might have missed it, first badbadleroybrown reveals he is a Nazi sympathizer(after earlier brown-nosing himself way up into Ted Cruz)...

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
Before any of the right wing MAGA Bro snowflakes get their panties wadded up over me saying MAGA bro badboyleroybrown exposed an affinity for Nazi ideas here is the post from earlier in the thread:

"narrow focus on the untermensch and the subjective cruelty of the solution.." definitely was not the Nazis "only real problem", and their are lengthy books that go into detail about the multitude of ethically reprehensible behavior and ideology Hitler and the Nazis engaged in. Notice badboyleroy has no problem with Hitler's con man-like murderous rise to power, his manipulative use of nationalism, his deceiving and forceful use of propaganda, and his personal corruption, among many other problems. I wonder does he admire those things because they remind him of Trump? Hitler was obviously much worse than Trump, but there are key similarities:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/adolf-hitler-donald-trump-mein-kampf-bluffed-way-power-nazi-leader-germany-fuhrer-us-president-election-ron-rosenbaum-a7568506.html%3famp

I thought after I posted this post, which essentially exposes badboyleroybrown as a Nazi sympathizer, that perhaps he would clarify his thoughts or show some remorse, or at the very least reassure us that he is not in fact a Nazi sympathizer.

But no, none of that happened. There is no remorse or regret for his utterly despicable display of Hitler admiring, Nazi apologist filth.

Instead badboyleroybrown is back here as a new loyal fan of YT Bikes, insulting and degrading people again and hurling ordinal insults instead of trying to have a civil discussion about anything. He is also predictably doing his typical hard-right, pro-Trump, Fox News believing, fact denying, MAGA Bro partisan political posturing. MAGA Bro is the poster boy for the right wing, mysogyny denying response to this thread.

So again, if you want to be affiliated with this type of person and the ideas he is associated with, then by all means send your money to Germany and purchase a YT.

How is this possible that Americans have become this? Because this of the low intellectual and moral level Trump has reduced his cult-like followers to. Many of whom claim to be "Christians". In fact, they are simply manipulated, nationalistic, divisive propaganda loving, conspiracy theory believing, immigrant hating, incompetence loving victims of political manipulation, much like Hitler's supporters. The following article backs up all these assertions:

https://tdkehoe.medium.com/thirteen-similarities-between-donald-trump-and-adolf-hitler-3a97a8055dde

Then for the umpteenth time in this thread, badbadleroybrown displays his homophobic side, which shows his demeaning view of women and personal lack of self worth...

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
iffy wrote:

really, who would have guessed... and "cupcake" ? WTF ?

you are so stupid its almost not funny any more.

This is a constant theme of his, associating anybody who challenges him as weak or associating them with feminine ideas and imagery.

It's essentially homophobic behavior which weakly attempts to de-value and strength and relevance of women, as this article explains:

Precarious masculinity seems to show up everywhere. But the most obvious place most people encounter it is in humor. Research indicates that men do not typically prefer sexist and homophobic humor. But psychologist Thomas Ford has found that men who believe masculinity can be taken away are more likely to respond positively to sexist and homophobic jokes. Interestingly, this group of insecure men do not seem to have acquired a taste for racist jokes. Why not? Presumably because sexist and homophobic humor has a uniquely gender-affirming quality. Jokes allow men to reassert their masculinity by distancing themselves from perceived femininity.

That’s the low-stakes stuff. The high-stakes stuff is much more disturbing. Perceived threats to masculinity lead to higher incidents of domestic violence and sexual assault. Despite having some of the highest rates of gender equity in Europe, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden have the highest rates of intimate partner violence and sexual assault in the EU. Dubbed the “Nordic Paradox,” this troubling phenomenon may also be occurring in the United States. One study of more than 4,000 families found that women who were the primary breadwinners were more likely to be victims of domestic violence when their partners held more traditional beliefs about gender roles.

“Some men see that as a zero-sum game. That women’s advancement must come at a cost for men. That’s not the reality, but it’s the perception,” Vandello says.

The data indicates that men have a problem with the precariousness of masculinity rather than the toxicity of it, but the core issue is that too many boys and men struggle profoundly for self-worth without the help of outside sources.

“Toxic masculinity is more of a sign of lack of self-worth and self-respect,” psychotherapist Hanalei Vierra, who’s counseled men for over three decades, told Fatherly. “Underneath all that instability and anger is a wounded little boy who was never taught to value his authentic and genuine experience of himself.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fatherly.com/health-science/toxic-masculinity-fake-male-insecurity/amp/

What's also revealing is that we see these same themes in the mysogynist and sexist advertising and marketing by YT Bikes. Also note the masculine images of himself put forth by the owner of YT in the OP.

Now more recently, badboyleroybrown follows all that up by showing his delusional Qanon-type eagerness for another American Civil War

badbadleroybrown wrote:

Just one of many reasons I welcome the inevitable civil war.

Despite MAGA Bros badbadleroybrowns delusions, a traditional modern Civil War is impossible given that liberals and MAGA types are now so intermixed throughout the country, many of them are actually friends with each other, the vast majority of them aren't the violent types who would ever think of participating, and especially because there is no one clear issue that divides them as there was in the original Civil War. It just isn't going to happen, despite MAGA Bro badboyleroybrowns delusional violent fantasies.

But there is sort of a modern Civil War already happening, and hopefully we already saw the peak of it with Trump's Fecal Terrorist insurrection on 1/6/21. It's basically a Civil War between violent right wing MAGA extremists and the American government and it's institutions, which Trump himself repeatedly and undeniably consistently attacked during his failed term:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/31/politics/trump-shred-democratic-institutions/index.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/04/how-to-destroy-a-government/606793/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/05/01/destroying-trust-in-the-media-science-and-government-has-left-america-vulnerable-to-disaster/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/opinion-donald-trump-is-attacking-the-very-core-of-america/amp

https://www.pewresearch.org/2021/01/29/how-america-changed-during-donald-trumps-presidency/

But American institutions survived Trump's attacks on them, and will not likely become even stronger as a result..

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/trump-strengthened-american-democracy-by-eric-posner-2020-12?barrier=accesspaylog

Once Trump is exposed, fully held accountable, bankrupted, and hopefully imprisoned, America will become even stronger because many of his supporters will finally see that he was a divisive con man all along. But there will likely always be a fringe group of insane and misguided violent MAGA types who will want to attack the 'deep state', as we've already seen repeatedly. But the US Government already sees them as the primary internal domestic threat to Democracy in America, and under Biden will be ramping up efforts to confront, arrest, and terminate these domestic MAGA/white supremacist violent terrorists:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2021/01/21/how-to-counter-right-wing-armed-groups-in-the-united-states/amp/

So no, badbadleroybrown, the violent traditional Civil War you dream of isn't likely. But if you want to join up with the MAGA/Qanon loving Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Bugaboo boys, etc, feel free to take the early exit route that Qanon believer Ashli Babbit, took or be prepared to spend some time in the slammer and confront that homophobe side deep inside yourself.

DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
lol lol

So says the obviously mentally unhinged right-wing bag of nuts who earlier in this thread showed an affinity for Nazi ideas and was frothing over the delusional prospect of a modern Civil War:
So, you agree that you deserve a badge identifying you as uniquely disturbed... glad we can see eye to eye on that.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006124
Mobile Version of Website