Trek roscoe 6 2021, upgrade after upgrade...

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Trek roscoe 6 2021, upgrade after upgrade...
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 3:42 Quote
Hello people, is too long since I dont ride a bike, I was doing some park and dirt at the south of spain but i moved to the uk and after 5 years Ive got myself a trek roscoe 6, I knew Ill need to change the forks and crankset, but the brakes got spongy so quick( Imma get some baby oil because I dont have too much furlough atm) and now the rear change the deore m6000 its jumping all the time like if the chain were too loose but I didnt change the chain or anything in the drive train, Im thinking to get an old dh shimano saint as Ive got the crankset here aswell Im just waiting for a chainring ( next payslip????), the thing is, i create this thread just to say that this bike components from fabric are quite crappy, the tyres where shit, kenda havok low spec model, no grip at all, (also they where for dry) heavy af, the tubes where fatbike ones and is hell to dont pinch them with the levers, they fuse with the 34mm rim so i finish cutting them, ive put on it magic marys ultra soft 2.4 and 1.75-2.4 inner tubes ... WOW
Such a change, this bike is ok for xc as it comes, but if u start to go harder, Im scare Im gonna be breaking everything, next fork will be the rockshox from the roscoe 8 or manitou machete, but further in time, if anyone is thinking to get the roscoe 6( the paint change with the light between purple and blue), get ready to spend some dolla dolla bills on it, Ill be putting pictures as Im going upgrading it and let you know guys how is it, if anyone can give me anytip for this bike, or any tip in general to help me find lomg lasting components, I dont care if they weight a bit more, Im 70kg and 1.80, but I. Hardly using the bike on lockdown I want it running with no issues, said all of that, I wish you all a good week!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007607
Mobile Version of Website