Why are there so many used YT's for sale on Pinkbike BuySell?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Why are there so many used YT's for sale on Pinkbike BuySell?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 7:35 Quote
I counted 104 used YT trail/enduro bikes for sale on Pinkbike BuySell, compared to only 34 Canyons.

I doubt YT sells 3 times as many bikes as Canyon does, yet why are YT owners so eager to ditch their bikes in comparison?

I'm asking any YT owners who are selling their bikes, what's the reason? Are you planning on buying a newer YT? Or is it issues with the customer service? Are you worried about the notorious chainstays breaking? Or some other issue? I'm doing this as a study of used bike selling trends, thanks for your participation if you choose to do so, and have a good ride.

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
I counted 104 used YT trail/enduro bikes for sale on Pinkbike BuySell, compared to only 34 Canyons.

I doubt YT sells 3 times as many bikes as Canyon does, yet why are YT owners so eager to ditch their bikes in comparison?

I'm asking any YT owners who are selling their bikes, what's the reason? Are you planning on buying a newer YT? Or is it issues with the customer service? Are you worried about the notorious chainstays breaking? Or some other issue? I'm doing this as a study of used bike selling trends, thanks for your participation if you choose to do so, and have a good ride.

We do it to give you a raging hard on.

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 14:47 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:

I've been on this forum for exactly 9 hours and run into like 5 of your posts. You're not studying jack shit. Relax.

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 19:41 Quote
Frzrbrnbass wrote:

I've been on this forum for exactly 9 hours and run into like 5 of your posts. You're not studying jack shit. Relax.

It's a real deal study I'm doing, and I've even reached out to a couple YT owners to ask them why they are selling. One got an e bike, the other got a Kona. 2 down, 102 to go.

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 20:40 Quote
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
Frzrbrnbass wrote:

It's a real deal study I'm doing, and I've even reached out to a couple YT owners to ask them why they are selling. One got an e bike, the other got a Kona. 2 down, 102 to go.

What? Nobody selling because of cracked chainstays or perceived racism? SHOCKING.........

I'm sure your familiar with the scientific process and will apply it here since you are doing a, "real deal study"? Or will you just jump to whatever conclusion suits your narrative and blather it all over Pinkbike in CAPS?

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 21:25 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
DoubleCrownAddict wrote:
Frzrbrnbass wrote:

What? Nobody selling because of cracked chainstays or perceived racism? SHOCKING.........

I'm sure your familiar with the scientific process and will apply it here since you are doing a, "real deal study"? Or will you just jump to whatever conclusion suits your narrative and blather it all over Pinkbike in CAPS?

He probably is doing a “real deal study” (or so he thinks). It’s gotta be the only thing he has going on in his life though, because there’s no way in hell this dude has a real job, or family, or contributes to society in any meaningful way. He spends his entire day bitching about a bicycle company on the Internet. That’s his full time job!

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 22:05 Quote
This is the same guy that convinced me to BUY a YT. Rolleyes

Posted: Mar 7, 2021 at 14:34 Quote
Interesting post from OP....study?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006340
Mobile Version of Website