Bike theives

• Previous Page
Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 7:10 Quote
Anyone else sick to death of having a nice bike because you just have to worry about it 24/7?

So I've had a few bikes stolen over the years, probably around £10k worth, granted they were all stolen from public places, not like in the street or anything but in bike hangers etc but secured with locks, seems it doesn't matter what lock you have, they will get it off...

But the real icing on the cake is I go for a ride the other day and about 10 waste of space council housed rats try to mug me off it, luckily they didn't manage to get it and I got away but to think one of them could have had a knife and it could have turned out worse. Sick of people always chatting about it or staring at it when I bike past too... Why can't we just have nice bikes without having to feel we can't go anywhere without risking getting robbed or worse...this doesn't happen to the average Joe going down the road in his Audi RS6 or BMW M4....I feel like a nice bike is the worst possible thing you can own if you are looking to get robbed.

I didn't even bother reporting the incident the other day because every time I have done nothing ever came of it, the little shits always get away with it every time. Only way to keep my bike was to not back down and let them have it because I know if they did get it that would have been goodbye to yet another one, but like I say that could have ended up in a different way.

Do I really have to resort buying a pos £150 bike just to go about on while my nice one has to stay locked up other than for 'special occasions'? Stop giving these scumbags benefits I say, I'm paying taxes to keep these rats above water in their free houses while they sit at home doing f all or out robbing people and getting up to other dodgey stuff... Let them all rot I say, if they don't want to work and earn a living then we shouldn't be supporting them, survival of the fittest and all that, let the inbred scum rot in the street.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 8:06 Quote
Sounds like you ride around the same neck of the woods I do. Then again scumbags are everywhere these days. Rolleyes

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 8:09 Quote
Reaperactual wrote:
Sounds like you ride around the same neck of the woods I do. Then again scumbags are everywhere these days. Rolleyes

Manchester?

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 8:28 Quote
I almost got stabbed by a couple savage Indians trying to "Bike jack" me a few years back, was just lucky my shirt slipped out of his hands and I managed to ride off somehow. worst part was the police could not care less..

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 8:55 Quote
Yea the popo's don't give a damn..
What annoys me more though is they have no bollocks, these lads soon as one of them grabbed my arm I looked at them and was like wtf are you doing, they thought I was gonna swing at them n they backed off, then they tried again and again they backed off... Then again all of them ran after me. They are absolute pussies, they think they can intimidate and scare you, whenever I have had issues with just a couple of them in the past they act all hard then you get up to them and you realise they are fking cowards... They have one pair of balls for all ten of them, the only reason they do what they do is because the skinny malnourished rats hunt in packs...they bloody well know if they are alone they would get put to sleep.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 10:09 Quote
Geez...bike thieves/thieves are the worst. But people hijacking you off your bike is a whole different ball game. Stay safe gang.

I live in an area where we leave our bikes on the lawn of a business while we shuttle for our car in between laps. So there is hope in the world.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 10:33 Quote
Danzzz88 wrote:
Reaperactual wrote:

Manchester?

Yes I've seen your from Manchester. I'm North Manchester. Just a guess but I've had similar situations so I tend to avoid riding anywhere south of Drinkwater Park alone or go early before the Scrotes get out of bed after a busy night of robbing.

The Floop Loop and the Duchy Estate are also places where I avoid riding alone too.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 10:34 Quote
Its a different story with MTB because everyone wants a shiny ride but back in my 20 days for this very reason a lot of us intentionally let our bikes look shitty. I could leave my bike outside a store not even locked up and no one would take it. It would have taken a pretty keen eye to know there was over a grand in it.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 11:08 Quote
Utter scumbags but unfortunately this is what we have to put up with. The trouble is thst the chances of these scroats being caught is very low so as you say, the police aren't really interested as it is yet another unsolved crime. On the other side are the total f*ckwits buying cheap "to good to be true" bikes and parts.

These are just as much part of the problem.

That or the f*ckers just ride them for half an hour and chuck them in the canal.

At the end of the day self-preservation comes first as carrying knives for these people is becoming routine.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 11:20 Quote
mark-p wrote:
Utter scumbags but unfortunately this is what we have to put up with. The trouble is thst the chances of these scroats being caught is very low so as you say, the police aren't really interested as it is yet another unsolved crime. On the other side are the total f*ckwits buying cheap "to good to be true" bikes and parts.

These are just as much part of the problem.

That or the f*ckers just ride them for half an hour and chuck them in the canal.

At the end of the day self-preservation comes first as carrying knives for these people is becoming routine.

True but I wasn't gonna give them the satisfaction of having another one, already had £10k stolen, not giving them another £7k...as dumb as it sounds I would have fought them all to keep this bike, would just love to absolutely give them a proper hard crack in the face...but knew if I got off the bike at the time, while I'm busy dealing with one of the rats another would have got off with the bike...not to mention I'd probably end up in trouble for defending myself and my own shit... You can't win, all you can do is waste £350 a year on cycle insurance just to protect your investment from these 50iq sons of an inbred whore...god I hate them so much... Just the sight of their ugly pasty rat faced mugs is enough to want to land to them one.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 11:52 Quote
Danzzz88 wrote:
Anyone else sick to death of having a nice bike because you just have to worry about it 24/7?

So I've had a few bikes stolen over the years, probably around £10k worth, granted they were all stolen from public places, not like in the street or anything but in bike hangers etc but secured with locks, seems it doesn't matter what lock you have, they will get it off...

But the real icing on the cake is I go for a ride the other day and about 10 waste of space council housed rats try to mug me off it, luckily they didn't manage to get it and I got away but to think one of them could have had a knife and it could have turned out worse. Sick of people always chatting about it or staring at it when I bike past too... Why can't we just have nice bikes without having to feel we can't go anywhere without risking getting robbed or worse...this doesn't happen to the average Joe going down the road in his Audi RS6 or BMW M4....I feel like a nice bike is the worst possible thing you can own if you are looking to get robbed.

I didn't even bother reporting the incident the other day because every time I have done nothing ever came of it, the little shits always get away with it every time. Only way to keep my bike was to not back down and let them have it because I know if they did get it that would have been goodbye to yet another one, but like I say that could have ended up in a different way.

Do I really have to resort buying a pos £150 bike just to go about on while my nice one has to stay locked up other than for 'special occasions'? Stop giving these scumbags benefits I say, I'm paying taxes to keep these rats above water in their free houses while they sit at home doing f all or out robbing people and getting up to other dodgey stuff... Let them all rot I say, if they don't want to work and earn a living then we shouldn't be supporting them, survival of the fittest and all that, let the inbred scum rot in the street.

Move to an area with less shitty people.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 12:03 Quote
13Mcfly wrote:
Danzzz88 wrote:

Move to an area with less shitty people.

Shitty people are everywhere, the most affluent area of Manchester/Cheshire called Hale Barns where people have mansions, with electronic gates is right next to the biggest council housing complex in Europe Wythenshawe....Posh areas of London are next to shit holes too... The UK isn't like the USA with tons of landmass in between each town etc where you have to drive 20mins to the local convenience store...

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 14:24 Quote
I don't have anything constructive to add, but I do want to let you UK guys know I'm going to appropriate your term, "scroats" for my personal use. Does it apply only to thieves, or just any regular dickhead? lol

PS- sorry for the situation. Be safe out there.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 16:18 Quote
Falcon991 wrote:
I don't have anything constructive to add, but I do want to let you UK guys know I'm going to appropriate your term, "scroats" for my personal use. Does it apply only to thieves, or just any regular dickhead? lol

PS- sorry for the situation. Be safe out there.

Probably just any worthless piece of shit individual you come across that you view like a manky scrotum...

I guess...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021437
Mobile Version of Website