Dirt jump hubs

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 12, 2021 at 0:12 Quote
Hello I recently broke my NS bikes rear hub and I’m looking to get a new pair of hubs but I don’t know what brand/model to get I looked and dartmoor,hope,halo,reverse,noa hubs but I’m not quite sure what brand to get. I don’t want to spend a lot of money on them for example the hope and noa are a little too expensive for me .
Any suggestions?
Has anyone used DPS bikes dynasty hub?
Thanks

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 6:40 Quote
Rear hub weights about 480g. 150 engagement, extremely loud.

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 8:11 Quote
Thank you for opening my eyes to the European market. I have been trying to find a light rear single speed hub for a carbon hoop build that has the same diameter and sizing as my bike, and it looks like the Reverse Base may be a nice light and affordable option.

Per the reported weight online the Reverse Base single speed hub (358g) could save about 100g over a Hope Trials (465g) and about 200g compared to my current Novatek hubs (mid 500g). Some of that will be made up in spoke weight, but regardless. The Reverse is also lighter on paper than the NOA, which looks sweet. For comparison, the NOA is reported at 436g. The Halo DJD is reported at 326g which would be the lightest on paper.

I hope you find a hub in stock. I noticed a Canadian shop on PB buy sell selling Hope Trials Hubs for about 300CA and they be in stock?

Thanks again and good luck

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 8:57 Quote
Alibaba has some
Hubs that are a little less expensive than the name brands and may work good for you.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60729985501/DaBomb-Bolt-on-Type-135mm-x.html

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005526
Mobile Version of Website