Forbidden Dreadnought Owners

PB Forum :: Other
Forbidden Dreadnought Owners
| Next Page
Posted: May 20, 2022 at 14:30 Quote
Anyone have any more experience with the cascade link on the dread? Considering getting one with a PMW spacer to go with my EXT storia.

Where does the extra travel come from? Does it raise the bike at top out, or does the BB drop further at full compression?

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 17:05 Quote
Has anyone in the UK sold a frame only? Just wondering what people had asked price wise. Mine has the EXT shock option and I'm thinking of moving on and trying something new just not sure how to price it. In the UK the new price is 4k with the EXT obviously not expecting that but it does make it hard to price. I ha e check the for sale section and prices are a bit all over the place for full bikes.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
Thinking about getting a dreadnought or a Norco range, wondering how they climb? Needing a do everything bike. Also, have any of you tried it with a dh fork?

Posted: 12 hours ago Quote
Can't speak to the Range or fork but the Dreadnought climbs just fine, especially if you upgrade the lower chainguide from the e13 pulley to the cascade guide.

buddy32 wrote:
Thinking about getting a dreadnought or a Norco range, wondering how they climb? Needing a do everything bike. Also, have any of you tried it with a dh fork?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005672
Mobile Version of Website