Trails disappear when creating A-B ride plan

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trails disappear when creating A-B ride plan
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 13, 2021 at 14:27 Quote
When I try to create an A-B ride plan, and scroll to my destination area - none of the trails show up - everything is grey. This doesn't happen if I create a Draw ride plan. Once I enter the ride plan mode, how do I get the trails to show up?

Update: this seems to be if I scroll to an other area. When I first create a Ride Plan, it pops up in a nearby town for some reason (yes, location services is on in my browser and working). If I scroll to my destination area not too far away, there are no trails highlighted like there are when it comes up with the first map.

In fact, even if I use the "Go to Region" search - it goes there, but again - no trails are shown.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Posted: Feb 15, 2021 at 11:39 Quote
aspnsys wrote:
When I try to create an A-B ride plan, and scroll to my destination area - none of the trails show up - everything is grey. This doesn't happen if I create a Draw ride plan. Once I enter the ride plan mode, how do I get the trails to show up?

Update: this seems to be if I scroll to an other area. When I first create a Ride Plan, it pops up in a nearby town for some reason (yes, location services is on in my browser and working). If I scroll to my destination area not too far away, there are no trails highlighted like there are when it comes up with the first map.

In fact, even if I use the "Go to Region" search - it goes there, but again - no trails are shown.

What am I missing?

Thanks

I have the same issue when I am trying to use "selecting trails" ride plan.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004364
Mobile Version of Website