Super deluxe to DHX2 Coil Shock

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Super deluxe to DHX2 Coil Shock
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 23:05 Quote
Hey, I got a 2019 Commencal Meta am Essential with a Rockshox Super deluxe (230x60) and I’ve been trying to find a Fox dhx2 that would fit in my bike. But i’m confused as the metric system that they use are different from each other. What Fox shock would fit my bike? Thanks.

Posted: Feb 15, 2021 at 5:28 Quote
You need a 230x60 shock.
https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/products/fox-dhx2-factory-rear-shock-metric-230-x-60-mm-2-position-lever

Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 19:05 Quote
Honestly the Super Deluxe is a better and more tunable shock. A lot more support than the Fox out of the box and you can get the Super Deluxe custom tuned.

The Fox X2's have no real tuning options and factory adjustments are limited in effectiveness due to the poppet design.

Posted: Feb 20, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
Dougal-SC wrote:
Honestly the Super Deluxe is a better and more tunable shock. A lot more support than the Fox out of the box and you can get the Super Deluxe custom tuned.

The Fox X2's have no real tuning options and factory adjustments are limited in effectiveness due to the poppet design.

You realize he asking about the DHX2, the coil shock, right?

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 21:55 Quote
iliveonnitro wrote:
Dougal-SC wrote:

You realize he asking about the DHX2, the coil shock, right?

Yes. Doesn't matter if you're FLOAT X2 or DHX2. The damper is the same.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004957
Mobile Version of Website