I need some help finding cheap dirt jump wheels

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
I need some help finding cheap dirt jump wheels
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 15, 2021 at 13:20 Quote
Hi I was just wondering if anyone could Me find a pair of cheap dirt jump wheels for under £150 Or around there if you can please can you message me underneath in there thread that I have started thank you.

Posted: Feb 16, 2021 at 0:36 Quote
Hello I have a pair of NS fundamental wheels the front hub is 15mm with a disc mount and the rear hub is broken if you are interested I can send you pic here or on Instagram. The rear hub is singlespeed with a disc mount the axle is broke thre could be a replacement axle from 24bikes.com we can negotiate a price if you are interested

Posted: Mar 12, 2021 at 7:50 Quote
TheExterminat763 wrote:
Hello I have a pair of NS fundamental wheels the front hub is 15mm with a disc mount and the rear hub is broken if you are interested I can send you pic here or on Instagram. The rear hub is singlespeed with a disc mount the axle is broke thre could be a replacement axle from 24bikes.com we can negotiate a price if you are interested
I was also looking for a DJ wheelset. How much for them?

Posted: Mar 12, 2021 at 8:05 Quote
I would look on offerup or craigslist if you arent afraid to buy used...

Posted: Mar 12, 2021 at 8:06 Quote
https://northwestbicycle.com/products/wheel-master-26-alloy-cruiser-comfort-26in-set-j741583?currency=USD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQiAv6yCBhCLARIsABqJTjaV6saqFcnR5cn3csWEHZspAIRi42RMXeGrjbH91dsXaDVlZFoR8jsaArsDEALw_wcB

Posted: Mar 14, 2021 at 17:07 Quote
Chest-Mount wrote:
https://northwestbicycle.com/products/wheel-master-26-alloy-cruiser-comfort-26in-set-j741583?currency=USD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQiAv6yCBhCLARIsABqJTjaV6saqFcnR5cn3csWEHZspAIRi42RMXeGrjbH91dsXaDVlZFoR8jsaArsDEALw_wcB

I don't think those are disc brake compatible hubs??

Posted: Mar 15, 2021 at 0:59 Quote
TakaPettee wrote:
TheExterminat763 wrote:
I was thinking of somewhere around 200£ if you are interested I can send you some pics here or somewhere on private

Posted: Mar 17, 2021 at 10:21 Quote
look for used ones on offerup or cragslist or something
also check out spank industries weel sets and or the NS weels

Posted: Mar 25, 2021 at 13:44 Quote
takop wrote:
TheExterminat763 wrote:
Around 200£ if you’re interested txt me

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 21:27 Quote
What width in the rear? 135mm?

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
Nikwho wrote:
What width in the rear? 135mm?

Yep the rear is a 135/10

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005528
Mobile Version of Website