Share Your Epic Rides

PB Forum :: eMTB
Share Your Epic Rides
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Feb 18, 2021 at 14:35 Quote
What is the best ride you've been on with your eMTB that you wouldn't have been able to do on a regular bike?

Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 9:51 Quote
Most of my rides on my ebike tend to involve towing my daughter on her tagalong. 20 miles towing one of them in a regular bike would get old quick.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 8:11 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Most of my rides on my ebike tend to involve towing my daughter on her tagalong. 20 miles towing one of them in a regular bike would get old quick.

Talk to me about this. How do you set it up? Safety tips & strategies appreciated.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 9:22 Quote
Mr-Price wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
Most of my rides on my ebike tend to involve towing my daughter on her tagalong. 20 miles towing one of them in a regular bike would get old quick.

Talk to me about this. How do you set it up? Safety tips & strategies appreciated.

I use a TowWhee (https://towwhee.com/) bungee to pull my daughter. I also keep it in my bag when I go out on rides to offer a pull up to others (no one has taken me up on it).

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 13:45 Quote
My Trance e+3 with my daughter's Tout Terrain Streamliner attached
We upgraded from a Kids Ride Shotgun seat and a Tout Terrain Single-track (yes the one from the Danny MacAskil video) At least with the tagalong she can help out a bit.

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 21:35 Quote
28mile 4,900ft to Santiago Peak.
Would have taken 36hours on a non ebike...

Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 8:25 Quote
Does that one time I rode into the office on a 90 degree day with 90% humidity and still smelled like an IT pro instead of a barbarian hellbent on the sack of Rome count?

Posted: Mar 14, 2021 at 17:51 Quote
NO RIDE IS EPIC ON AN EBIKE

Posted: Mar 15, 2021 at 0:51 Quote
dirtyrico wrote:
NO RIDE IS EPIC ON AN EBIKE
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol you know nothing. Now, do you want educating or move along.

Posted: Mar 20, 2021 at 5:51 Quote
photogx wrote:
What is the best ride you've been on with your eMTB that you wouldn't have been able to do on a regular bike?

Every ride is epic!


Previous Page | Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006694
Mobile Version of Website