Wreckoning or Offering

PB Forum :: Other
Wreckoning or Offering
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 18, 2021 at 14:47 Quote
I ride my local trail every once in a while, I have a trail bike that I use for that, but probably once a while I go to the bike park and I do a short enduro-like run about every two weeks. By enduro run I mean I climb about 3,000 ft then descend 3,000ft on a downhill like run in my neighborhood. Of recent, I've felt like my trail bike can't keep up on the downhill at high speeds. It has older geometry 68 HT 73 ST. I'm looking to get a new bike. I want something that I can pedal decently but also have a lot of fun on the downhill. So Evil Wreckoning V3 or Evil Offering V2, I'm not sure which to pick. I've heard the offering pedals and descends really well. But I've also heard the Wreckoning pedals surprisingly well and goes downhill like a DH bike but with the short chainstays, it's surprisedly nimble.

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 at 21:46 Quote
What’s the downhill trail like? Chunks? Lots of bumps and such? Either way I’d say the offering is probably going to suit all of your needs no problem, and will climb better. I originally wanted a Wreck but decided my next bike will most likely be an Offering.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004779
Mobile Version of Website