Show your e-MTB

PB Forum :: eMTB
Show your e-MTB
Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 0:07 Quote
Been getting on with the Shred pretty well so far. It's a lot smaller than my main bike, so handles quite differently, but maybe that helps keep it agile given the weight. Still trying to get the suspension dialed in, although it's not too far off. The main issue has been the Code Rs. Just feel like they're a bit lacking in power and despite repeated bleeds, they still seems a bit inconsistent. Put some mega 223 rotors on and that does seemed to have helped. Might still swap them to Magura's though, as I have a spare set.

Overall though, a super fun bike. I've been surprised how easy it is to ride with people on "normal" bikes too (my GF is injured, so I've been towing her a lot) and obviously it's amazing for the post work 1-2 ride. Where I live the main climb to the top is 45-60 mins, so the e-bike makes the world of difference when I don't have much time.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 14:46 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
How is the bike with the coil shock ?

Amazing

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 7:11 Quote
fredro wrote:
We both have the same bike, but I did not do the update. The shop is waiting on Orbea to send an updated software, but they are closed until after the New Year. So it seems to be an easy fix without having to send anything back to Orbea. It just sucks to be sidelined for about a week or so.

I'll eventually have the shop do the update so I'm covered in case anything goes wrong.

@Fredro - Just curious: Any update on your friend's situation?

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 7:56 Quote
He got it all sorted. Had to go to a local Orbea dealer and get a firmware update.

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 7:56 Quote
fredro wrote:
He got it all sorted. Had to go to a local Orbea dealer and get a firmware update.

Awesome! Glad it worked out.

Posted: Feb 9, 2022 at 16:02 Quote

Went back to Hope brakes, and matchy matchy fork decals, that aren't too matchy matchy.
The color is way off, and to make it worse, I stuck them on slightly crooked. Really Mad Madder

Posted: Feb 10, 2022 at 7:18 Quote
Looks good in the pics! I can’t really see much of a color difference or crooked decals.

Posted: Feb 10, 2022 at 8:53 Quote
My OCD detects the off color and the crooked lines, but not the end of the world.

Tks fellas! Beer

Posted: Feb 10, 2022 at 9:41 Quote
I see the color difference and crooked decals. Prolly better send it to me and start over... lol

Posted: Feb 10, 2022 at 14:51 Quote

Mullet KSL, better than 29er fr and rr Beer

Posted: Feb 10, 2022 at 23:00 Quote
boylagz wrote:

Nice! Personally I think the Kenevo SL fits as the one and only MTB one needs....except for a DJ as well.

Posted: Feb 11, 2022 at 0:54 Quote
REZEN wrote:
boylagz wrote:

Nice! Personally I think the Kenevo SL fits as the one and only MTB one needs....except for a DJ as well.

Word. It's pretty damn good. U summed it up pretty much.

Posted: Feb 15, 2022 at 7:43 Quote
New bike day!
Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay A70 2022
Better pictures when I've not ridden through a million mud filled boggy puddles!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012864
Mobile Version of Website