Enve 735 rims with I9 Hubs
Hayes Brakes
Rental stem & carbon bar

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p3pb21696540/p3pb21696540.jpg

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 16:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

I’m still trying to figure how to post pics, thanks

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 16:23 Quote
Insert the photo number into the 4th icon in from the right above the screen. I guess that would be in desktop mode if you are on desktop. Pain in the ass to do it on the mobile view.

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 6:52 Quote
Some great looking ebikes. My beast.

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 12:34 Quote
Finally figured out how to post a picture Smile Here's a few more that I wanted to post of my Decoy

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 16:29 Quote
Wet leaves, dirt, and long slab rocks... Loving this ebike, but definitely takes some getting used to. Old trails I've been riding for 20+ years seem different and much faster. Bit of a learning curve and adjustment in climbing with boost, heavier weight, and carrying so much more speed. Cadence is crucial...

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 6:14 Quote
fredro wrote:
Wet leaves, dirt, and long slab rocks... Loving this ebike, but definitely takes some getting used to. Old trails I've been riding for 20+ years seem different and much faster. Bit of a learning curve and adjustment in climbing with boost, heavier weight, and carrying so much more speed. Cadence is crucial...

That bike is MINT! Trail looks fun too.

Assuming that the bones are not part of your riding kit - any idea what animal did that freaky spine come from?

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 6:40 Quote
I have no clue what that was. I just know it was creepy af, especially riding alone yesterday. Eek

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 6:58 Quote
fredro wrote:
I have no clue what that was. I just know it was creepy af, especially riding alone yesterday. Eek

lol

I think it's part of a deer.

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 8:15 Quote
If anyone is Lookn for a Rise , Wild , Norco , yeti or SC I have the shop for you . Great guys and great deals .
DM

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
BenLow2019 wrote:
fredro wrote:

lol

I think it's part of a deer.

I was thinking velociraptor, much cooler story. Yeah I'm going with velociraptor...

Posted: 2 days ago Quote

My bike as I get ready to put it away for winter

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
2021 Kona Remote 160

Absolutely love this bike!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013362
Mobile Version of Website