Please share my Gofundme

• Previous Page
O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 10:52 Quote
https://gofund.me/13bc7bca

I have started a gofundme on hopes of raising enough money to purchase the dream bike.
I am working towards doing a 50 mile trail ride April 2021 when I turn 50 years old.
The bike is a Specialized Stumpjumper Expert.
My story it on the gofyndme page.

Thank you to everyone.

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 12:09 Quote
DDeTinne wrote:

I have started a gofundme on hopes of raising enough money to purchase the dream bike.
I am working towards doing a 50 mile trail ride April 2021 when I turn 50 years old.

Thank you to everyone.

I also would like to build a new "dream" bike. Would you be willing to donate half your Gofundme earnings to my dream build? I figured you'd be happy to do this, since you're all about sharing and donating.

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 12:28 Quote
sdaly wrote:
DDeTinne wrote:

Thank you to everyone.

I also would like to build a new "dream" bike. Would you be willing to donate half your Gofundme earnings to my dream build? I figured you'd be happy to do this, since you're all about sharing and donating.

Don't be stingy. What about me? I'd like a piece of the pie too.

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 12:35 Quote
I work full time, go to school part time, and volunteer part time on top of it. Despite all that I still make time for my dog, and despite my modest salary I can scrape together the funds to buy a bike. We all have problems.

Give me a freaking break dude. If you can't afford the bike, run 50 miles instead. You should be able to gather up $150 for a nice pair of running shoes.

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 13:05 Quote
Www.GoF*ckYourself

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 13:15 Quote
Yo ese, you came to the wrong hood.

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 14:42 Quote
DDeTinne wrote:

Thank you to everyone.
I’ll give you 10 whatever currency (that isn’t crypto) for your go fund me if you buy me a new bike aswell

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 16:52 Quote
Better solution .... you could start an only fans page, or maybe suck dicks on the corner. at $20 a blow, you only have to suck 260 dicks to pay for the bike... and chances are you will have some repeat customers, so its not like it will be 260 different dicks

this way you can take some pride in the fact that you actually worked for and earned the bike.

If you are getting a stimulus check, you probably only need to suck around 200 dicks.... and I think most would agree, that's a totally reasonable amount of cock to take for a brand new ride.

Pro tip. if you offer BBBJ or CIM, you can easily charge 2x-3x as much.

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 18:23 Quote
Send me your bank account information and I will be sure to help you out.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 20:44 Quote
I shared with all my buddies and they found your gofundme hilarious! Glad you posted.

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 21:34 Quote
You want a free expensive bike for a 50 mile ride?

You're turning 50. Buy your own damn bike. Goto Walmart if you have to.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 8:37 Quote
I would like to congratulate the OP for meeting his funding goal !

(The gofund me page has been removed.)

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 8:50 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:

I think the OP has decided your sucking d#ck idea will work better. I'm sure he's up $100 already. Smile

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
Reaperactual wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

I think the OP has decided your sucking d#ck idea will work better. I'm sure he's up $100 already. Smile
Sucking d#ck is also less embarrassing than his gofundme and provides a direct benefit to his patrons.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008176
Mobile Version of Website