MEC Ergo Compact Road Handlebar (26.0mm)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
MEC Ergo Compact Road Handlebar (26.0mm)
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 16:30 Quote
https://www.mec.ca/en/product/6001-838/Ergo-Compact-Road-Handlebar-%2826-0mm%29?colour=BK000
Does anyone know the reach, drop, and weight of these bars?
Any experience with these bars is also appreciated.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 11:15 Quote
I am looking at the same bars and hunting for info. I will update if I buy the 26.0, but on the page for the MEC Ergo Compact bars with 31.8 clamp diameter someone said it is 120mm drop and 70mm reach. Pictures look the same minus the clamp area, so I think it is fairly safe to assume they will be similar if not identical, save for the clamp diameter.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 17:01 Quote
paulvan wrote:
I am looking at the same bars and hunting for info. I will update if I buy the 26.0, but on the page for the MEC Ergo Compact bars with 31.8 clamp diameter someone said it is 120mm drop and 70mm reach. Pictures look the same minus the clamp area, so I think it is fairly safe to assume they will be similar if not identical, save for the clamp diameter.
I just phoned the store and was told what you wrote is true.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 18:12 Quote
rayms wrote:
paulvan wrote:
I just phoned the store and was told what you wrote is true.

Amazing! I will order myself. Thank you for calling to confirm!

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005795
Mobile Version of Website