Favorite brakes

| Next Page
Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 13:34 Quote
And this is why ultimately it's best to go Shigura...more than MT7 power with proper alloy levers for a decent price.

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 15:58 Quote
Broke my MT7's bleed port and I had a bleed kit. Replaced it with a SRAM G2 RSC and it's a lot better, they don't feel cheap and plastic~y. They're funky to bleed but so much higher quality with metal threads and ports vs cheap plastic shit in the Mags.

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 17:10 Quote
Danzzz88 wrote:
And this is why ultimately it's best to go Shigura...more than MT7 power with proper alloy levers for a decent price.

That's right! I totally forgot about Shigura

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 6:19 Quote
AdinK wrote:
What are your favorite enduro/am/downhill brakes on the market, and why are they your favorite? Thanks!
sram g2 rsc I like the levers they seem to stop me pretty good with some big rotors the levers are nice and they have some modulation but not too much where they feel squishy. Please don’t start attacking me because there sram

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 6:21 Quote
Ooofff wrote:
AdinK wrote:
What are your favorite enduro/am/downhill brakes on the market, and why are they your favorite? Thanks!
sram g2 rsc I like the levers they seem to stop me pretty good with some big rotors the levers are nice and they have some modulation but not too much where they feel squishy. Please don’t start attacking me because there sram
did I meantion the leavers are nice?

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 10:23 Quote
Ooofff wrote:
Ooofff wrote:
AdinK wrote:
did I meantion the leavers are nice?

I'm sure the levers are great, especially if they have that contact patch adjustment, I just haven't seen anyone pair Sram and Magura

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 10:58 Quote
Because you can't Sram with Magura, one is mineral and one is Dot fluid, and they have different seals that react to each liquid differently.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006134
Mobile Version of Website