Curious about GG has a Rocky owner

PB Forum :: Guerrilla Gravity
Curious about GG has a Rocky owner
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 11:00 Quote
What do you think of GG in terms of geometry, build quality, reliability (warranty), and customer service compared to other brands? I am a RM owner and very curious about GG. Just want to get some honest feedbacks. Thanks!

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 11:42 Quote
vanshore wrote:
What do you think of GG in terms of geometry, build quality, reliability (warranty), and customer service compared to other brands? I am a RM owner and very curious about GG. Just want to get some honest feedbacks. Thanks!

I bought a used GG Trail Pistol. After riding it 2 rides I found a crack in it. After reaching out to GG they agreed to sell me a crash replacement at a discount of about 50% even though I was not the original but the third owner. I felt like they really took care of me even though I had no warranty.

Love the way the bike rides and the ability to switch out suspension set ups.

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 18:59 Quote
vanshore wrote:

I have had two GG bikes from 2017-now and I will be getting trail pistol seat/chainstays to change out my Gnarvana to be more of a trail bike this year. The GG bikes ride just as good or just slightly better on the downhill as the comperable RM bikes. But on the up hill my wife's 2018 slayer was better (her slayer is significantly lighter than my V2 megatrail with push 11.6 so that could have been most of it) and as for the warrantly/ Customer service I have had amazing service from them for the most part. And on the 1 instance of slight dissatisfaction, GG has since worked with me and resolved the issue fully and quickly.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004576
Mobile Version of Website