Yeti ARC Questions
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 9:24 Quote
jrkoenig wrote:
ninjasound wrote:
nickjohnson27 wrote:
Here’s a photo of mine:

Thanks all for sharing the issue!

This happened at me today while building the 2021 frame; called Bike24 and waiting for the answer. The screw on my frame was really loose when it was delivered, so I bought torque wrench and around 4.5Nm, it broke off.
Photo coming soon.

What did bike24 give you for an answer? I bought a frame from a local shop and they told me to drill it out myself. Not sure I want to go that route.

Thats just a broken bolt.

Posted: Sep 20, 2022 at 1:49 Quote
Hey fellow ARC owners, looking to build a hardtail for the winter and super unsure regarding the sizing. I'm measuring 177 cm and been riding Santa Cruz in the recent years (MT, TB, Blur) and always opted for size large. Yeti seems to be more on the conservative side regarding the geo, and while the suggest Medium for my size, I'd probably just go with large and throw a 30mm stem on it. Any recommendations / experiences? Been a while since I've been on a hardtail...

Posted: Sep 20, 2022 at 10:12 Quote
i went through the same dilemma. i usually ride med for my full suspension bikes that have around a 450-460 reach. i do usually end up going with a shorter stem.

i was going back and forth between a med and large for the arc but ended up taking Yeti recommendation of the med. i wanted the yet dedicated to more xc/ down country riding. figure the shorter reach would make it feel more xc.

i am happy with the decision

MindPatterns wrote:
Hey fellow ARC owners, looking to build a hardtail for the winter and super unsure regarding the sizing. I'm measuring 177 cm and been riding Santa Cruz in the recent years (MT, TB, Blur) and always opted for size large. Yeti seems to be more on the conservative side regarding the geo, and while the suggest Medium for my size, I'd probably just go with large and throw a 30mm stem on it. Any recommendations / experiences? Been a while since I've been on a hardtail...

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009855
Mobile Version of Website