2021 patrol date???

PB Forum :: Transition
2021 patrol date???
Author Message
Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 22:53 Quote
Got my medium Patrol frame yesterday. Weighed it with the Fox Float X2 only at my LBS it was 10.01 lbs. Was hoping for a bit less but oh well. It is a beautiful frame though, super excited. Probably not going to weight it after I finish the build and pretend it's 34 lbs. and ride it!

Posted: Sep 18, 2021 at 13:36 Quote
alpherjo wrote:
Got my medium Patrol frame yesterday. Weighed it with the Fox Float X2 only at my LBS it was 10.01 lbs. Was hoping for a bit less but oh well. It is a beautiful frame though, super excited. Probably not going to weight it after I finish the build and pretend it's 34 lbs. and ride it!

The frame is heavy but my bike came out to 7
37lbs 11 oz with heavy AL wheels, double down tires and Cush core in the rear.

Posted: Sep 19, 2021 at 4:56 Quote
Fitted matte invisi frame. Happy i didn't go gloss

Posted: Sep 19, 2021 at 9:05 Quote
ollieg17 wrote:
Fitted matte invisi frame. Happy i didn't go gloss

Cool - good tip cheers.
My frame arrives monday :-)

Posted: Sep 19, 2021 at 9:10 Quote
ollieg17 wrote:
Fitted matte invisi frame. Happy i didn't go gloss
Any pictures? I fitted gloss and to be honest I’m pretty pleased with it too Smile

Posted: Sep 19, 2021 at 23:34 Quote
I'm getting matte Ride Wrap this week. I emailed the guys and they recommended matte for raw aluminum finish so I went that route, will post pics when I get it back.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 6:34 Quote
With the raw finish patrol, who are people choosing for invisiframe finish, matte or gloss? Was going to go gloss but now thinking matte may be better.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 6:53 Quote
justjake wrote:
With the raw finish patrol, who are people choosing for invisiframe finish, matte or gloss? Was going to go gloss but now thinking matte may be better.

i went matte, see above

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 7:16 Quote
ollieg17 wrote:
justjake wrote:
With the raw finish patrol, who are people choosing for invisiframe finish, matte or gloss? Was going to go gloss but now thinking matte may be better.

i went matte, see above

Thanks Ollie, what length seat post have you opted for?

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 7:21 Quote
justjake wrote:
ollieg17 wrote:
justjake wrote:
With the raw finish patrol, who are people choosing for invisiframe finish, matte or gloss? Was going to go gloss but now thinking matte may be better.

i went matte, see above

Thanks Ollie, what length seat post have you opted for?

150mm

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 8:22 Quote
Any of you UK guys ordered from brink? They just keep telling me they're getting a delivery and they'll get in touch soon but I don't hear anything until I email. Just wish they'd stop getting my hopes up.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 8:25 Quote
mac1v3r wrote:
Any of you UK guys ordered from brink? They just keep telling me they're getting a delivery and they'll get in touch soon but I don't hear anything until I email. Just wish they'd stop getting my hopes up.

yeh mine came from Brink. They told me transition didnt put enough raws on the boat and it will be 6 weeks until more. Said I could swap for a blueberry, rang few hours later and said they'd found me a raw.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 11:57 Quote
Cheers. Don't know why they don't just tell me this stuff direct haha.
Think I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 12:19 Quote
mac1v3r wrote:
Cheers. Don't know why they don't just tell me this stuff direct haha.
Think I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Search mechmonkeybelfast on Instagram
They have stock


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008161
Mobile Version of Website