2021 patrol date???

PB Forum :: Transition
2021 patrol date???
Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 12:28 Quote
I've already paid. Unfortunately none of the scottish stockists could off we finance or didn't have availability until next year. At this rate I'll have the bike paid off before it arrives.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 23:38 Quote
mac1v3r wrote:
Cheers. Don't know why they don't just tell me this stuff direct haha.
Think I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Kustom bikes will have a large raw in stock in a few days as I’m cancelling my order and going to wait for a spire instead

Posted: Sep 21, 2021 at 2:30 Quote
rich-2000 wrote:
mac1v3r wrote:

Kustom bikes will have a large raw in stock in a few days as I’m cancelling my order and going to wait for a spire instead

Wow, what made you change your mind?

Posted: Sep 21, 2021 at 3:49 Quote
JamesKROZ wrote:
rich-2000 wrote:
mac1v3r wrote:

Yea, I realised the build I wanted was going to be to heavy for me to use enough. I’d probably only end up using it for shuttle days.
My large turned up and its 10.4lb with just the shock. I’ll think I’ll get a spire carbon, run it in high, with a 160mm fork and in the shorter shock mode giving 160mm, and I’ll probably save 3lb... bit gutted really as it looks amazing, but I just have put head over heart and admit i wouldn’t ride it often enough to justify it.

Posted: Sep 21, 2021 at 3:57 Quote
rich-2000 wrote:
JamesKROZ wrote:
rich-2000 wrote:

Yea, I realised the build I wanted was going to be to heavy for me to use enough. I’d probably only end up using it for shuttle days.
My large turned up and its 10.4lb with just the shock. I’ll think I’ll get a spire carbon, run it in high, with a 160mm fork and in the shorter shock mode giving 160mm, and I’ll probably save 3lb... bit gutted really as it looks amazing, but I just have put head over heart and admit i wouldn’t ride it often enough to justify it.

leisure lakes have a large spire in stock. Theres 1lb difference between a carbon spire xt and alloy patrol xt

Posted: Sep 21, 2021 at 6:58 Quote
rich-2000 wrote:
JamesKROZ wrote:
rich-2000 wrote:

At that point why not just get a Sentinel? Would be lighter and probably pedal better on technical stuff. Could run it with a cascade link with a 62.5mm stroke shock (this is the stroke length that comes stock I believe) out back to make it 165mm. Looks like people are really digging that setup over on the sentinel thread.

Posted: Sep 21, 2021 at 13:07 Quote
So got in touch with the shop today and got told no raw nx builds until at least the end of November. They did have a blueberry deore ready to go so hopefully it's on its way to me soon.
Won't be here for my trip to Fort William on Saturday bit I think my lower back can manage one more day of gondy laps on the hardtail haha.

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 at 1:11 Quote

Shes all done

Spec:
Large Raw Frame
36 Factory 2021 Forks 160mm
DT Swiss E532 on Halo Supadrive hubs
Continental Der Baron front Der Kaiser rear
GX 165mm crankset with nukeproof BB Unite 32t oval chain ring, unite bash guard
GX 10-52t cassette, GX AXS Derailleur XX1 chain black
Nukeproof Horizon Enduro Saddle
X Fusion Manic 150mm dropper post
Hope E4 brakes with hope disks 203mm fr 180mm rear
Horizon Carbon Bars
DMR Defy 35mm reach stem

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 at 12:35 Quote
ollieg17 wrote:

Shes all done

Spec:
Large Raw Frame
Horizon Carbon Bars
DMR Defy 35mm reach stem

beauty !!!!! looks awesome , how's it ride ???
, was told my frame was not due till later October , then call today to say it was in shop , built by Friday , happy days

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 at 13:34 Quote
I've not ridden it yet !

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 8:39 Quote
scblurlt wrote:
ollieg17 wrote:

Shes all done

Spec:
Large Raw Frame
Horizon Carbon Bars
DMR Defy 35mm reach stem

beauty !!!!! looks awesome , how's it ride ???
, was told my frame was not due till later October , then call today to say it was in shop , built by Friday , happy days

How have you done your cable routing? Do you run a standard UK set up i.e front right, rear left and dropper left? The rear outside routing is the only thing that I find weird with this frame. Did you take dropper through the right hand side at the top and gear through the left side at the top? Shame they didn't copy the out feed hole for the gear cable for the rear brake

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 9:08 Quote
Yep i crossed dropper over to right hand side and into the frame hole. Rear brake i looped under dropper at the front of the bike and ran down frame. Is a bit weird with UK set up as id rather have the rear brake cable crossing over

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 9:46 Quote

medium alu frame raw
ZEB ultimate 160mm fork
fox shock
one up bars
saint brakes
ergon grips
Chromag seat
xt drive 12spd drivetrain
one up etc lite
one up pedals
one up 210 dropper (190 )
one up chain device
Santa Cruz reserve wheels
Agassi / dissector maxxis tyres
fidlock water bottle

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 10:22 Quote
Spec:
Medium Frame, Raw
Fox Float X2
Rockshox Zeb Ultimate - 160mm
Burgtec Josh Bryceland 38mm Rise Bars
Burgtec 35mm Enduro stem
Burgtec Grips
Burgtec Penthouse MK5 flats
Hope E4 Brakes - 203mm Rotors F+R
XT/SLX Drivetrain
BrandX Dropper - 150mm
Hope Fortus 30 Wheels
Schwalbe Magic Mary F, Hans Dampf R
Unite Co. Chain Guide/Bash Gaurd

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 10:38 Quote
scblurlt wrote:

medium alu frame raw
ZEB ultimate 160mm fork
fox shock
one up bars
saint brakes
ergon grips
Chromag seat
xt drive 12spd drivetrain
one up etc lite
one up pedals
one up 210 dropper (190 )
one up chain device
Santa Cruz reserve wheels
Agassi / dissector maxxis tyres
fidlock water bottle

What’s the length of your dropper from clamp to top of post? My 150 is way too short and Idk what length oneup I’d need

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010677
Mobile Version of Website