50% of Republican males don't plan on getting vaccinated, putting COVID recovery at risk

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
50% of Republican males don't plan on getting vaccinated, putting COVID recovery at risk
Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 9:30 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Kinny …..IF what you believe is true , do you not think these governments would sort of come together and agree to “ not f*cking mention or say the words NEW WORLD ORDER !!
Plus half of it look like the audio was added after anyway Facepalm
Moon landings true or false ?

It's a deep rabbit hole of research to go into and I'm not gonna force you to do your research if you support the government.

Look at Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. Both whistle blowers who exposed illegal activity and Snowden is in exile in Russia. Assange rotting away in Belmarsh. They exposed crimes and have been persecuted, but sure Matt. The governments of this world aren't corrupt. Smile

Moon landings, no idea and I don't care dude. That theory doesn't interest me.

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 9:40 Quote
Have I ever said they’re not corrupt, trump and his bunch of jailbirds , Boris and his fellow liars and that kleptomaniac Putin are on another level !
I’ve watch loads of those stupid Illuminati yt films and it will drive u mad if you start believing it !

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 10:18 Quote
They're all corrupt. If you know they are, what makes you think they told the truth about something like 9/11 being a genuine terrorist attack? There are even ex commercial pilots claiming it was impossible for Arabic terrorists who failed to control a single propellered Cessna plane and wouldn't have been able to fly the flight paths of the jumbo jets on 9/11. They've even tried to replicate the flight paths of the jumbo jets in simulators and not one professional pilot could do it.
Also many ex pilots have said an electronic system (uninterruptible auto-pilot) which takes control of the commercial jets was used to guide the planes into the towers and can't be turned off by the pilots once activated. It's used for hijacking situations.

And it depends on what you watch and read. I don't believe every conspiracy out there and it has to have decent evidence and research behind it for me to believe.

You've never done your research or looked for credible videos and information, and blindly trust corrupt governments, then call people like me a "conspiracy theorist."

The real conspiracy theorists are the ones who watch MSM and listen to their governments and trust them.

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
My whole point is not whether or not it simply leaked from a lab or was intended to unleash havoc, but that the powers that be are trying to cover up the truth.

With that fact in mind, you have some here that are still willing to blindly follow those leaders and call anyone who questions them conspiracy theorist whack jobs.

Those are facts

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 10:49 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
My whole point is not whether or not it simply leaked from a lab or was intended to unleash havoc, but that the powers that be are trying to cover up the truth.

With that fact in mind, you have some here that are still willing to blindly follow those leaders and call anyone who questions them conspiracy theorist whack jobs.

Those are facts

Yup, once you know the truth, you can't go back to sheep.

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 12:14 Quote
Maybe it’s because the planes weren’t jumbos, they were 767s about half the size !

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 12:16 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
Set up this thread for any possible truthers on here - https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=229940&pagenum=1#commentid7013075
im in !

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 12:31 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Maybe it’s because the planes weren’t jumbos, they were 767s about half the size !

I may have been wrong with their size, but regardless, professional pilots said they couldn't replicate the flight paths to fly into the WTC on 9/11. They said it was impossible to do, so how did untrained Arabic "terrorists" manage to fly two 767's into the twin towers?

Also that building 7 wasn't hit and collapsed too. A lot of demolition experts say that it was controlled demolition by how it fell, including the twin towers, but stay in denial Matt. Smile

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 17:07 Quote
Wow, Kinny. How can others not appreciate this?^ That one about it beinf easy to distribute vaccines and not food/water to those in need? I know peeps like Matt would say it's because the dos is so much smaller than provisions...

But i think it is reallt because there isn't any money in helping people who really need it. Why would huge corporations actually help people with their hard-earned billions?

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 3:51 Quote
Rose, yup, because they can't make money giving free food and water to poor people, yet big pharma will make billions from their vaccines.

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 9:34 Quote
I would say if you’re offered and refuse the jab you ain’t coming to the nhs for help , go private ! Then you can sit in your own room watching all the memes you want !
Kinny just cos nobody with sense reads these posts you’re still contributing to the disinformation that can cause people’s lives to change in a bad way !
I’ve just checked the Updated info on ADR’s (adverse reactions) and with nearly 40 million had 1st dose , 27 million had both the number of reports are ;

Country Pfizer/ BioNTech Oxford University/AstraZeneca Moderna Brand unspecified
England 53,185 164,610 2,772 407
Wales 3,864 8,552 176 41
Northern Ireland 1,504 2,278 0 7
Scotland 5,093 13,245 157 70

These are just reports and not evidence of the vaccine so stick that in your scrapbook !

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005847
Mobile Version of Website