Southern VT trails

PB Forum :: USA - East
Southern VT trails
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 28, 2021 at 11:30 Quote
Hey everyone,

So I recently moved to Southern VT right next to Mount Snow and for all the awesome mountains and wilderness here, it seems pretty devoid of actual mountain bike trails. I've at least got the ski resorts for downhill and there are the VAST snowmobile trails nearby, but I've not found much for good singletrack yet. Anyone have any local knowledge they're willing to share?

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 5:28 Quote
SoSlackSoWhack wrote:
Hey everyone,

So I recently moved to Southern VT right next to Mount Snow and for all the awesome mountains and wilderness here, it seems pretty devoid of actual mountain bike trails. I've at least got the ski resorts for downhill and there are the VAST snowmobile trails nearby, but I've not found much for good singletrack yet. Anyone have any local knowledge they're willing to share?

Good Morning, I know that you post is a couple weeks old, but her goes. There are a ton of great trails in VT. There are a number of things online to research. Trailforks to start is a great app, with tons of information. There’s also a ton of good energy here, for the future. I’m finding that there are also many trails so new, that they aren’t yet shown on Trailforks. Do some searching on FB for local groups. Also check out VMBA. I found a group representing the town next door to mine, that has all kinds of future plans. This sport is growing like crazy.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009618
Mobile Version of Website