Is Mike Levy still with PB.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Is Mike Levy still with PB.
Previous Page |
Posted: Apr 4, 2021 at 17:14 Quote
I noticed he wasn't on the past two Podcast and his name has been removed as host.

Posted: Apr 4, 2021 at 19:37 Quote
I sure hope he is. He brings so much to Pinkbike. But it was kinda weird not seeing anything from him for a while as you said.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 13:13 Quote
Interesting, it sounded like he was also in charge of the Value Field Test for this year. It was announced in February and so far no additional new about it.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 13:14 Quote
pumpjumpnflow wrote:
Interesting, it sounded like he was also in charge of the Value Field Test for this year. It was announced in February and so far no additional new about it.
Maybe he's busy doing this? lol.

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 10:07 Quote
I've been wondering this as well. No mentions of him anywhere. Usually when he is not on the podcast they at least make fun of him. The last two... nothing.

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 10:44 Quote
I think so though his last video was the tire pressure one a month ago

Posted: Apr 8, 2021 at 12:21 Quote
He's helping Bill Gates inject us all with 5G microchips. It's obvious if you use logic and follow the money.

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 7:56 Quote
When they were filming the latest What Locals are Riding video out at Vedder I asked Tom why they didn't bring Levy as it's his home mountain. He made an awkward comment about how "maybe he's in his shop working on bikes?". It does seem odd that he's disappeared from the site.

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 8:02 Quote
he's probably just busy finishing up the next field test that is supposedly being released next week.

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 12:36 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
he's probably just busy finishing up the next field test that is supposedly being released next week.

I'm guessing the new field test is another XC / DC?

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 12:53 Quote
Kidklayko wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

I'm guessing the new field test is another XC / DC?

i think its another value bikes thing

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 12:55 Quote
they also just posted his dogs in the front page article so im guessing he still works for pb haha

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 7:28 Quote
Well they just posted the field test and he is on it!

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 8:34 Quote
I saw that too. The only weird thing was, he wasn’t under the authors even though he was in the video.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005592
Mobile Version of Website