What do the colored labels indicate in on the TrailForks website (not app)?

PB Forum :: eMTB
What do the colored labels indicate in on the TrailForks website (not app)?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 17:53 Quote
Hi TrailForks
What do the colored labels mean on the TrailForks web app. I don't see these on the mobile app, but on the web app different labels appear on certain trails. Also, some are different colors and some change color on hover, but not all. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Ceez

Posted: Apr 9, 2021 at 10:26 Quote
trkca wrote:
Hi TrailForks
What do the colored labels mean on the TrailForks web app. I don't see these on the mobile app, but on the web app different labels appear on certain trails. Also, some are different colors and some change color on hover, but not all. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Ceez

Can you describe better? The picture you posted shows labels that are colored differently, but they don't have any special meaning.
On the actual trails maps there's different colors for different things on the site. Example: the trails may have a different color depending on difficulty of the trail and the color scheme is different depending on the region. In the USA a green trail is easy and a blue trail is intermediate and a black trail is advanced. Another example: the trails may have a different color depending on how much content has been uploaded by contributors. A blue trail needs to have photos added and a red trail needs description and photos.

Go to a typical trail map and look across the top of the window and you'll see "Trail Syle" - When you hover over that you'll see about 9 different options. Each option colors the trails based upon the selection. 6 of those options will provide a legend that details the color code. The others are evident by the trail descriptions.
I hope that helped.

BTW - you posted this in the eMTB forum and not the Trailforks forum. You'll probably get a better answer in the correct forum.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005536
Mobile Version of Website