2021 Norco Arrivals

PB Forum :: Norco
2021 Norco Arrivals
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 9, 2021 at 11:54 Quote
Anyone received their 2021 Norco Fluid HT1 yet? I heard initially dealers were to receive by end of March or early April, but now hearing anywhere from now until October.

Posted: Apr 10, 2021 at 6:25 Quote
byrock47 wrote:
Anyone received their 2021 Norco Fluid HT1 yet? I heard initially dealers were to receive by end of March or early April, but now hearing anywhere from now until October.

I am hoping end of April here for my Fluid FS1. My dealer said he had that bike along with some others on his 60 day delivery list. I got the call about 25 days ago, so technically the end of the first week of may would be the 60th day. I will definitely be posting the happiest post when it comes in. I ordered a Giant Trance X in September and it’s not due until nov now.

Posted: Apr 10, 2021 at 10:20 Quote
Waiting for a Norco was supposed to be Feb now maybe June. My LBS says that they are told months away then a shipment shows up the next day. Keep your fingers crossed. I assume most are held up over part supply.

Posted: Apr 10, 2021 at 17:20 Quote
I’ve been able to order the new Range Vlt in september, and it’s still not even revealed... knowing that now, i would a choose another brand, but it’s to late to order anything else at this point. Imagine the dealer ... not able to deliver anything!

Posted: Apr 10, 2021 at 18:22 Quote
I've had my 2021 Norco Sight C1 since December.

Posted: Apr 14, 2021 at 5:43 Quote
I just got word from my shop that my Fluid FS1 has shipped from Norco. I should have it within 10 days.

I hope you guys get your bikes soon too.

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 20:59 Quote
It's crazy how everything is right now. I had an order in for a Trance 29 that was supposed to come in May and then July and then August. I got lucky looking and found an Optic that had just arrived at a shop and wasn't sold and still in the box. Bought it that day.

Good luck everyone.

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 22:55 Quote
Asamson25 wrote:
I’ve been able to order the new Range Vlt in september, and it’s still not even revealed... knowing that now, i would a choose another brand, but it’s to late to order anything else at this point. Imagine the dealer ... not able to deliver anything!
any info on the range vlt?

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 14:24 Quote
mrdimi wrote:
It's crazy how everything is right now. I had an order in for a Trance 29 that was supposed to come in May and then July and then August. I got lucky looking and found an Optic that had just arrived at a shop and wasn't sold and still in the box. Bought it that day.

Good luck everyone.

How are you liking the Optic?

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 5:34 Quote
mitch160 wrote:
Asamson25 wrote:
any info on the range vlt?

What info do you want?

Posted: May 7, 2021 at 19:25 Quote
I got my Fluid FS1 a few days ago. It rained for 3 days after I got it, so it took a little before I could take it for a test ride. All I can say is the bike is awesome!

I came off a 26in Rockhopper and I was afraid the 29er wouldn’t be nimble enough for the tight style trails we have in CT, but this bike can do switchbacks with no problems at all. It climbs our short rocky punchy climbs really well. One of the faster downhill sections of the trail system I rode is rocky but is smoother on the sides. On my old hardtail I had to be smart riding down it, and had to periodically use my brakes to controls speed. I pointed the Fluid straight down the roughest part of the trail and didn’t touch the brakes. It is super stable, and I couldn’t believe how planted the bike felt over the different rock faces and angles.

All I can say is if anyone finds one of the bikes at a shop, and is on the fence whether to purchase it, do it!!!!!

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 14:22 Quote
JKinger wrote:
mrdimi wrote:

Good luck everyone.

Sorry, missed this somehow, loving the Optic. More bike than I need but it's fun ripping down the small hills in Ontario. I came off an old 26" Stumpjumper so being able to smash through things is an amazing feeling. Still careful picking trails but everything is way more forgiving.

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 19:34 Quote
mrdimi wrote:
JKinger wrote:
mrdimi wrote:

Good luck everyone.

Sorry, missed this somehow, loving the Optic. More bike than I need but it's fun ripping down the small hills in Ontario. I came off an old 26" Stumpjumper so being able to smash through things is an amazing feeling. Still careful picking trails but everything is way more forgiving.

That’s how I feel about my fluid too.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006258
Mobile Version of Website