2021 Norco Arrivals

PB Forum :: Norco
2021 Norco Arrivals
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 15, 2022 at 15:54 Quote
Thanks for the info kxf. I didn't mean to diss YT, I was only implying that they are a smaller direct to consumer brand with no dealer support network. I wish I had ordered the primus when I got tge notification from YT. Norco is a mega brand, but I feel like the bike shop is given me the run around. Four times they have given me arival dates and they have flaked on all of them.

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2022 at 17:43 Quote
Dustndirt wrote:
Thanks for the info kxf. I didn't mean to diss YT, I was only implying that they are a smaller direct to consumer brand with no dealer support network. I wish I had ordered the primus when I got tge notification from YT. Norco is a mega brand, but I feel like the bike shop is given me the run around. Four times they have given me arival dates and they have flaked on all of them.

My lbs said that he had 2 same models coming in for twins for Christmas. They got delayed and we’re planned for March last year. He got the 60 day delivery report and found only 1 of the 2 bikes were coming in. So yea Norco is struggling with planning.

I work in the Diesel engine industry, and we’re struggling like crazy with a top Japanese engine manufacturer.

Posted: Mar 18, 2022 at 13:57 Quote
There are currently four manufacturers delivering youth full suspension mountain bikes. Norco is the largest bike manufacturer in Canada. I ordered a YT jeffsey primus which will arrive in 6 weeks. I now have to fight the bike shop to get a refund or sell it if it ever gets here. I wish Norco would have been honest and told me that they don't care about there low end customers ($2400.00 kids bike) anymore. I would have ordered the jeffsey last year when they became available.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014263
Mobile Version of Website